We’re pretty pumped about Coding Dojo’s new eGuide, “How to Ace the Web Developer Job Interview.” Not only is it free to download, but it’s also chock full of information that’s sure to help you land the web developer job you want!
The guide got us thinking: We have amazing tips on how to ace that interview, but what about those things that might make us fail that interview?
While the guide takes a more serious tone (and rightfully so), we couldn’t help but put a more humorous spin to the topic.
Let this be a cautionary tale, courtesy of some of our favorite TV characters.
1. You’re dressed for … well .. something other than an interview.
2. You don’t bring your resume.
3. You don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re not prepared.
4. Your answers to questions have no focus and aren’t actually related to the question asked.
5. You act like you don’t want to be there.
6. You’re distracted or aren’t really paying attention.
7. You don’t take the questions seriously.
8. You get defensive when asked about prior jobs.
So now that you know what NOT to do, check out Coding Dojo’s in-depth eGuide on what to do.
Click here to get your free copy of “How to Ace the Web Developer Job Interview.”
Online, San Francisco
Data Science, UX Design, Dig..
San Francisco, Online
Ruby on Rails, HTML, Javascr..
Online, NYC, Chicago, San..
Data Science, Python, Data V..