About Hackership San FranciscoPlease note: This school is closed and is no longer accepting students. The SwitchUp team no longer monitors this page for updates, but historical information is available for reference.
Please note: This school is closed and is no longer accepting students. The SwitchUp team no longer monitors this page for updates, but historical information is available for reference.
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
Average Ratings (All Programs)
- Patricio Plorutti Dormal
- Graduated: 2019
"Great introductory package to Data Science in SQL and Python"
I was very pleased with this course, overall the experience was great and I am considering expanding my knowledge in this field and with udacity.
1. Course curriculum was well designed
2. Organization: throughout the entire course, I always knew what... Read More
1. Final Project: I personally felt that the final Python project was a stretch compared to the material covered in class. There were some things required that were not covered and that made it more challenging.
2. Layout: this is nit picking, but when working on the embeded SQL console, I sometimes had to flip back and fourth to re-read the exercise or things like that. It would be great to have the option to pop this out
- SHRI PACHORI | Technical Arhitect
- Graduated: 2018
"Practice introduction needs upgrade"
Hello Dataquest Team,
Thank you for availing such wonderful and cool learning platform. I am progressing with DataScience flow and faced below issues.
1. Many practice sessions needs better introduction e.g. world alcohol can be given as print(world_alcohol)... Read More
Shri Dutta Pachori
Hackership San Francisco's average rating is 4.5 out of 5.0 based on 2 review(s).