SeedPaths - CLOSED

About SeedPaths

Please note: This school is closed and is no longer accepting students. The SwitchUp team no longer monitors this page for updates, but historical information is available for reference.

SeedPaths is a software training company founded to fill the IT talent... Read More

SeedPaths teaches committed, gritty and fast-learning job seekers (ages have ranged from 16-58 years old) how to develop software in an intensive, 8-week boot camp and then assists them in securing employment in the IT industry.

Of our 44 graduates through four programs, 84% found an opportunity within 90 days of graduating and enjoyed a 200% increase in pay with an average of salary of $30,000. Our highest earner is currently making $60,000 (he has a CS degree).

SeedPaths also has an IT recruiting/staffing division that helps top-tier companies find top-tier talent and invests all of its profits into its academic division as well as has a dedicated staff member whose main responsibility is to get our graduates employed.

SeedPaths Reviews

Overall

5.0/5

12/16/2014
  • Simone Richardson | Executive Assistant
  • .NET Software Development Boot Camp
  • Graduated: 2014

"Great training program"

I was able to forge my own road with SeedPaths. I really became interested in Database Management and SeedPaths helped me learn more about that during my program. The professional development side of this program is awesome as well. Even though I am not... Read More

SeedPaths's average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review(s).