Do You Want to Write for Us?
Do you have unique expertise in Tech, or some interesting insight about Bootcamps that you’d like to share with SwitchUp readers? You’re in luck! We are now accepting applications for guest contributors.
Before submitting a contributor request, have a look at our basic do’s and don’ts, as well as topics that perform well with our readers. Once you know what we’re looking for, let’s get started! Use the link below to submit an application.
What We Look For
- Original content
- Practical and actionable advice
- Research and data backed information
- Content that is free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Logically formatted copy
What We Avoid
- Content that is purely for search engine
- Keyword stuffing
- Affiliate Links
- Links to low-quality content
- Unrelated images &/or videos
- Self promotion & advertising
Topics Our Readers Love
- Student Success stories
- Alumnus advice
- Q & As with Students, instructors, or alumni
- Job market information
- Interview advice
- Guides to success (creating strong portfolios, resumes, etc.)
How Submissions Work
Step 1: Complete this form to initiate your guest post request
- At this time, we will review your application and determine if you make a good fit for SwitchUp.
- If approved, our team will reach out with additional policy & guideline information.
- We will agree on a subject line and ask that you begin writing on your approved topic.
Step 2: Submit your content!
- Once submitted, we will propose edits on your copy.
- When we have completed our suggested edits, we will notify you, and ask that your review & approve them.
- Once the copy is finalized and approved by both parties, we will proceed with publication.
Step 3: We will publish your content on our blog!