Python is an interpreted programming language. The program is written in text form, which means that you can immediately run it and see the result. We will teach you the basics of programming and explain how to use frameworks. You will work with standard and popular extended libraries, the main algorithms, and data structures. You will learn the basics of working with networking and the web, as well as OOP programming concepts. You’re also going to get acquainted with the systems development life cycle and understand how to use pip, virtualenv, and git.
After completing the course, you’ll be able to write simple apps and programs in Python by either designing from scratch or extending an existing codebase. You will be able to test, refactor, and optimize the code. Python is like a medical university—we give you the basic schooling, and you get to choose the internship training to continue with.
- General understanding of what makes a computer: hardware (СPU, RAM), OS, file system
- General idea about Python
- Having a laptop
- This language has been used by Google, Facebook, Yahoo, NASA, Red Hat, IBM, Instagram, Dropbox, Pinterest, Quora
- A developer's time is money – Python saves you time when coding
- With Python, it’s possible to quickly create a game or an app prototype and understand if the program works right away
- Getting started with Python will unlock Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Back End, DevOps, and system administration as further options
- Python is easy to learn since the syntax resembles regular English, all while the language can be used for complex programs and solutions.
Git, Python, Object Oriented Programming (OOP)