If your website or web app doesn’t work on smartphones, then it simply doesn’t work. More people are using mobile devices than ever before, requiring a new approach to design and development. This 5-day course teaches you how to implement responsive, mobile-friendly layouts for your website and provides a solid foundation in programming for the browser. From the first day of class, you’ll build websites and apps that work in different browsers and on different screens, learning skills that will last beyond the next wave of devices and will survive new OS releases. Enterprise teams will find this course especially useful for building apps used in a bring-your-own-device environment.
What You'll Learn:
- Building responsive, mobile-friendly websites
- Using Bootstrap for rapid styling and how to write the code that powers your application
- Improving your site’s performance and efficiency
- Leveraging real-time data for collaborating across web and native apps
- Utilizing Ember.js, jQuery, and Node.js
View our website for a full course syllabus.