About Careerist

Location: Online

Careerist offers online programs in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales and Sales Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, 1:1 mentorship, resume development, interview prep, so the graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech... Read More

The 7-week QA Manual program is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The course curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 11-week QA Automation program, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week Tech Sales and Sales Engineering programs cover communication techniques, presentation, objection handling, persuasion, negotiation and closing techniques, AWS fundamentals, computer & networking basics, cyber security essentials, overview of cloud computing. These programs are perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after program completion and Employment Guarantee. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Cost: $4,499
Duration: 15 weeks
Locations: Online

The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.

Subjects:
Python, Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP)

Cost: $4,199
Duration: 4 weeks
Locations: Online

4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired.

The first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition.

Subjects:
Software Quality Assurance (SQA)

Cost: $3,799
Duration: 4 weeks
Locations: Online

Sales Engineers make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com).

Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions.

Sales

Careerist Reviews

Careerist logo

4.59/5 (90 reviews)

Chaya Chimezie

11/16/2022

"Practical application"

I chose to train through Careerist as I was aware they are the most reputable organization for software testing training online and the QA Automation course was the most in depth program available. The course content was excellent with a good balance... Read More

Helena Tuhuyakwahipu

11/16/2022

"Manual QA course"

After attending the Manual QA course I am starting to apply the skills that I learnt from the course which will be a great contributor to the end result of the projects I work on at my new IT job. I already have, and will, recommend this course to others... Read More

Hedvig Lian

11/15/2022

Systems Engineer

"Feeling inspired"

I attended Sales Engineer course with Careerist and believe them to be the best in terms of relevancy and content. From the tutors to the course materials, I have always found that I come away feeling inspired and with valuable new tools and techniques... Read More

Kumaran Kibwe

11/13/2022

"Kumaran Kibwe"

Thank you for such an enjoyable experience! This includes the beginning registration to the QA Automation course. The information presented was very easy to digest. I enjoyed the case study portions or real-world scenarios.

Fearghas Rotri

11/10/2022

"Practical applications"

Great examples and case analyses. Practical applications of the matters being reviewed were insightful. Updated and high quality information from experts on the topics are definitely one of the best added values of Tech Sales Training course.

Andrea Pasha

11/10/2022

"Very informative"

I enjoyed the clarity of expression and the detailing of information in the Sales Engineer course best. The course was very interesting and informative. I learned a lot of information that I did not know. The basic repetition of core concepts made it... Read More

Viren Patel

11/6/2022

"It encouraged me"

I learned the basic concepts of tech sales. The learning modules were concise and comprehensible. The format of short quizzes following each module made me feel accomplished and it encouraged me to continue through the Tech Sales Training course.

Chris Boston

11/6/2022

"Innovative topics offered"

The online style of the Sales Engineer course was great. The voice reading, pictures, and graphical arrangement worked so well for me. I enjoyed the innovative topics offered. Equally, it helps people to start a career new in IT.

Chaudhry Rasool

11/4/2022

"Highly recommend"

It was a very enjoyable Tech Sales Training course and I am glad I was able to attend. The instructor’s knowledge and presentation methods were quite exceptional. The experience was so pleasant that I hope to take additional training with Careerist in... Read More

Valentina Riley

11/3/2022

"Very professional"

I loved the Manual QA course. The explanation was great, the assignments were challenging. I learned many things from software testing. Our tutor was very professional and explained every question we had in regards to software testing. If we had any suggestions... Read More