Codeasy is an online, self-paced course aimed to teach beginners C# programming in a story-telling and interactive way. Designed for absolute beginners, Codeasy is focused on helping people to write their first, second and third program without even realizing... Read More
Codeasy is not about immediately getting a job, it is not about going into complex details of every subject, it is all about helping people to get into coding in the easiest possible way.
The course consists of 3 levels by complexity (elementary, beginner, intermediate), and applies a practical approach as well, by immediately putting into practice the theoretical material learned in the lesson. Students will have access to nearly 150 practical tasks, and a code runner at the website to check the tasks and output the result for a student immediately.
In case of any difficulty while solving tasks, Codeasy offers the users automatic hints and live communication via a Slack community where Codeasy mentors and more experienced users help each other.
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
This is a detailed, deeper C# course, which assumes that you have finished the Codeasy C# Elementary course.
Topics covered: the while loop; methods; arrays; scopes; constants; var keyword; math library in C#; type casts; ref and out modifiers; switch operator
This course offers:
• An adventure story mixed with the explanation of basic principles of C# programming is available for the user. Elementary course gives the students general overview of C# basics, gives the opportunity to taste coding.
• Main topics covered: C# program structure; basic data types: bool, int, char, double, float; if statement; console input and output; for loop; string manipulations.
• Registration at Codeasy allows the user to solve the tasks by writing a code (practical part). The user can write code directly at Codeasy in an online compiler, Codeasy checks the code and immediately outputs the result. Each task has automatic hints to help the user solve task correctly.
• While solving tasks the user earns points to get to the Leader Board, which is aimed to encourage the students to complete the course.
• In case of any difficulty - Codeasy offers the users to join Codeasy community in Slack, where Codeasy mentors and more experienced users help each other.
T final level at Codeasy C# programming course, it dives into the concepts of Object Oriented Programming, sharpens students skills with classes and c# program architecture.
Covered topics: difference between a class and an object; basics of access modifiers; static keyword; this and null keywords; properties; encapsulation; exceptions; inheritance; interfaces; polymorphism. More complex C# topics are in the development.
Average Ratings (All Programs)
- Anonymous | job shifter
- Codeasy C# Elementary Course
- Graduated: 2018
"Fun way to learn C#"
Overall: The course is a nice way to learn - read the story and learn a programming language, have never met such before. A good way to practice online in writing code by completing tasks.
One can move in the own pace, there is no strict timeline you should... Read More
Besides, the theoretical material on C# is also represented gradually, and after getting explanations on the notions you can practice in the lesson - complete tasks given in the code editor.Comment
Codeasy's average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review(s).