In this 10 week course, students will learn hypothesis & A/B testing, SQL that allows you to query databases, data visualization basics, and simple, yet sound analysis techniques. Participants will recieve Codecademy Advisor Support via Live Chat, access to private Slack Community, and a Codecademy Certification.
Students will also be challenged to:
- Develop valuable expertise in SQL, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Python.
- Learn how to organize data, conduct analysis, and interpret findings to produce business-critical insights.
- Move into advanced queries with Data Acquisition with SQL
- Comparative Statistics with Scipy
- Design A/B tests and prove significance to make data-driven decisions
- Build 3 Real-World Projects
Applicants should be prepared to spend 10+ hours per week focused on the course, and have knowledge of pre-algebra (averages, basic conversions and numeracy). This Intensive is available only in English.
SQL, Algorithms, Data Visualization, Data Structures, Data Science