Coding Dojo

Courses: Data Science Online Part-Time, One-Day Intro to Programming, Online Full-Time Coding Bootcamp, Online Part-Time Coding Bootcamp (Accelerated), Online Part-Time Coding Bootcamp (Flex), Onsite Full-Time Coding Bootcamp

Online, Bellevue, Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Oakland, Tulsa, +3 more.
Boise, Orange County, Arlington.

About Coding Dojo

Founded in 2012, Coding Dojo has helped 5000+ students advance their career in tech. One of the only bootcamps in the world to teach 3 full-stack technologies in a single 14-week program, graduates go on to be hired by companies like Amazon, Expedia,... Read More

An industry-leading curriculum that's matched to regional job demand, students choose to learn 3 full-stack languages, choosing from Java, JavaScript, Python, C#, and Ruby depending on location and program. Students also practice whiteboarding in group study sessions - preparing them for technical interviews. Experience building advanced web applications, solving real-world problems, and learning to think like an engineer. They also offer a part-time curriculum in Data Science.

Qualified applicants may receive up to $4,000 in scholarship awards to put towards their tuition.

Data Science Online Part-Time

• Cost: $4,995
Locations: Online

This bootcamp is a deep dive into the fundamentals of data science and machine learning in Python. Throughout the course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the entire data science process from end-to-end, including data prep, data analysis and visualization, as well as how to properly apply machine learning algorithms to various situations or tasks. This course was designed to prepare you for the real world. Each week, you’ll tackle interview-style questions and weekly exercises as you learn new topics, so that you are building the skills needed to land a new job as you learn the topics themselves.

What You’ll Get:
• Learn the end-to-end data science process including data prep, data analysis, visualization, as well as use cases for both machine learning and deep learning algorithms
• Walk away with a work applicable understanding of the Data Science process and how to use the methodologies and tools to solve real-world problems in business and academia
• Learn how to retrieve and manipulate data using Python and SQL • An understanding of the importance of machine Learning and future growth of the industry
• A deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of different Machine Learning algorithms
• A portfolio of projects to showcase to employers

Eligibility:
• No 4 year degree required
• No previous coding experience required - really!

Subjects: Data Science

One-Day Intro to Programming

• Cost: Free
Locations: Online, Bellevue, Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Oakland, Tulsa, Boise, Orange County, Arlington

If you are interested in software development, but would like to see if it’s the right career move for you before making the investment, then the Intro to Programming course is a good place to start. You will learn the fundamentals of programming and get a better sense of whether a coding bootcamp is right for you. Students who complete the Intro to Programming course gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of programming, algorithms, and web architecture, which enables them to achieve better mastery of the course material if they decide to take the leap into a bootcamp.

Online Full-Time Coding Bootcamp

• Cost: $14,995
Locations: Online

Our Online Full-Time Immersive Bootcamp will teach you more than coding - you'll learn how to solve problems and be a self-sufficient developer.

When you're fully immersed in our three full stack curriculum, you'll master the fundamental building blocks of web and software development, making you a highly valuable, desirable asset throughout your career.

The 14-week course includes real-time support from instructors, our industry-tested learning platform, hands-on assignments and much more. Ideal for students interested in fast-tracking a successful career in tech, this onsite bootcamp is a full-time immersive experience in which you will master the fundamentals of web and software development, and 3 full stacks - Python, MERN, and Java - over 14 weeks, learning valuable skills for a career in tech.

Your Career Starts From Day 1
Your career as a full-stack software developer starts on your first day. Within 14 weeks we’ll turn you into a self-sufficient, well-rounded software developer who has all the critical skills to have a long, healthy career in tech.

Three Full Stacks & Self-Sufficiency
Our goal is to train you into a self-sufficient, versatile developer through our 3 Stack Curriculum. In 14 weeks, you’ll learn 3 in-demand stacks in the industry, have a portfolio to show, and have triple the job prospects, as every company uses a different stack.

Learn By Doing
You’ll start coding from day one of the course. Dive into a fast-paced, innovative learning environment that fosters collaboration, not competition. After graduation, you’ll jump straight into the job-hunt with the support of our career services team.

You Get What You Put In
Students are expected to dedicate at least 70 hours/week to the program, with the most successful students dedicating 70-90 hours/week. Our students often say that Coding Dojo is the most rewarding, yet difficult thing they’ve ever done.

Life During the Course
In the morning you’ll start with new curriculum that will build on top of what you learned the day before. Depending on the day, your morning may include an algorithm session, lecture, group activity, or a combination of all 3. Your afternoons and nights will be spent working through course content, assignments, and projects on the new curriculum for the day, with breakout sessions available upon request.

Career Services
We offer career support to all students and alumni to help accomplish their short and long-term career goals. Whether you're applying for your first job or you're an industry veteran, we understand that building a career is a life-long process. Participants of the program will have access to a wide range of services, such as one-on-one sessions with a career advisor, open forums with industry leaders, comprehensive job-hunting workshops, and more!

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, Github, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, AJAX, Python, React.js, Node.js, Database Design, Express.js, JavaScript, AWS, Data Structures

Online Part-Time Coding Bootcamp (Accelerated)

• Cost: $6,995 - $14,995
Locations: Online

Our Part-Time Accelerated program is an evening and weekend course that teaches web fundamentals as well as a full technology stack — complete with real-time support from instructors, our industry-tested learning platform, hands-on assignments and much more. Ideal for students who cannot attend our on-campus programs, or commit to a full-time course, you'll learn the skills needed to become a self-sufficient developer in as little as 20-25 hours per week.

Comprehensive Curriculum
Develop projects in a vast range of technologies, starting with front-end development in Web Fundamentals. From there, you can choose which stack you would like to take - either Python, MERN, or Java. After successfully passing your first belt exam, you have the option to extend the program by adding on a second or third stack. By adding all three, you'll be able to take advantage of the Full-Time curriculum on a Part-Time schedule.

Live Instructor Support
Receive hands-on support from our instruction team through live evening classes twice a week, multiple office hours, plus evening weekend support through our chat forum.

Top-Tier Platform
Quickly learn the essentials of the most in-demand technologies through our online Learning Platform, which has trained thousands of Coding Dojo students.

Code From Home
Experience the accelerated training of our on-campus bootcamps from the comfort of your home without quitting your day job. Most students dedicate at least 25 - 35 hours per week toward during the bootcamp.

Tuition:
1 stack: $6995, 16 weeks
2 stacks: $10995, 24 weeks
3 stacks: $14,995, 32 weeks

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, Github, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AJAX, Python, Java, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, Spring MVC

Online Part-Time Coding Bootcamp (Flex)

• Cost: $6,995
Locations: Online

Our Flex program is a flexible evening and weekend course that teaches web fundamentals and a full Python stack — complete with real-time support from instructors, our industry-tested learning platform, hands-on assignments and much more. Ideal for students who cannot attend our on-campus programs, or commit to a full-time course, you'll learn the skills needed to become a self-sufficient developer in as little as 10 hours per week.

Comprehensive Curriculum
Develop projects in a vast range of technologies, starting with front-end development in Web Fundamentals. From there, dive into back-end development centers around Python and put on the finer touches with AJAX and modularization. Top it off with 4 weeks of project building and algorithms.

Live Instructor Support

Top-Tier Platform

Code From Home
Our Flex pace was designed for the busiest students out there. It's designed for those who want to not only keep their day job, but have time left over to spend with family or to work on side projects.

Career Services

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, Github, jQuery, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, AJAX, Python, JavaScript

Onsite Full-Time Coding Bootcamp

• Cost: $14,995
Locations: Tulsa, Orange County, San Jose, Oakland, Boise, Los Angeles, Bellevue, Arlington, Dallas, Chicago

Our Onsite Full-Time Immersive Bootcamp will teach you more than coding - you'll learn how to solve problems and be a self-sufficient developer.

The 14-week course includes real-time support from instructors, our industry-tested learning platform, hands-on assignments and much more. Ideal for students interested in fast-tracking a successful career in tech, this onsite bootcamp is a full-time immersive experience in which you will master the fundamentals of web and software development, and 3 full stacks - Python, MEAN, and Java - over 14 weeks, learning valuable skills for a career in tech.

Your Career Starts From Day 1

Three Full Stacks & Self-Sufficiency

Learn By Doing

You Get What You Put In

Life During the Course

Career Services

Subjects: C#, CoffeeScript, CSS, Git, HTML, Github, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Objective-C, PostgreSQL, Sinatra, Bootstrap, Heroku, Ruby, SQL Programming, ASP.NET, AJAX, Python, Ruby on Rails, Swift, Java, .NET, React.js, SQL, Node.js, Database Design, Express.js, JavaScript, AWS, Data Structures, ASP.NET MVC, Spring MVC

Coding Dojo Reviews

Overall

4.57/5

11/23/2020
  • Kimberley Greenbush

"Worth it"

Coding Dojo is an intensive dive into three full stacks so come prepared to put in the work. There was more there than I could've ever hoped to cram into my brain too so it's very nice that you can get continued access to the site to keep learning. The... Read More

11/23/2020
  • Christian Meza

"Beneficial"

Lets start with the interest of how things work. I'm always curious how you get from a to b and the complications that come with it. If you like to learn about something new and have the help to understand what you are learning then Coding Dojo is it.... Read More

11/9/2020
  • Troy Jenkins | Web Developer/Software Engineer
  • Online Part-Time Coding Bootcamp (Flex)
  • Graduated: 2018

"Highly Recommended!!!"

This is an extremely incredible boot camp. I took this course 2 years ago and learned python and C#. They staff was incredible and very helpful in learning the program. Part of learning to code is just learning to solve problems on your own and they provide... Read More

11/6/2020
  • Jason Sparks
  • Graduated: 2020

"I attended Coding Dojo and this is why"

I attended The Online, 16-week program from July 6 – Oct 23 cohort.

The biggest takeaway that won my buy in at coding dojo is their wide breadth of technologies that they teach. Most coding bootcamps only teach JavaScript and the MERN stack. While some... Read More

A little bit about my background. I already am working in the tech field in a technical support role but I want to expand some of the tools that I have in my toolbox, if you will. I already had a little bit of experience with coding, dabbling with it in my spare time and being I had taken a few classes on it so I was really on the fence about shelling out thousands for a coding bootcamp program but I’m glad that I did.
I gained real world experience in some modern technologies. The main takeaways that I wanted from my coding bootcamp experience were to leave knowing how to develop full stack software and to have some projects that I’ve worked on to show potential employers. I’m no expert now but I am very confident in my ability to develop and collaborate with other developers. I also have some projects under my belt but I think what’s most important is that I know how to develop so now I’m free to work on more projects. Another perk is that I’ll have free, lifelong access to career services help. That means that I can always hit up Coding Dojo for feedback on my resume or practice doing mock interviews. Yay!

It was helpful to be able to work with other people in this field to get a better feel for what it is like. Software Engineers/Developers are just like anyone else, they don’t always know the answer to every question. Everyone’s experience will differ give or take a few hundred miles but this is the age of information and Coding Dojo encourages growing through research and being self-sufficient along with being able to collaborate with others in the software developer community to solve tough problems.

Ultimately, I would recommend Coding Dojo. I think that attending any coding bootcamp would be worth the money. However, I wouldn’t expect to finish as an expert. This was more like the first step in a journey of a thousand miles.

11/4/2020
  • Bill Wilkin
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great way to learn from home"

I work full time but would like to break into software development. I did the part-time online program and Coding Dojo was the right choice for me. I came into the Coding Dojo with a little bit of experience with Javascript/HTML, but wasn't able to really... Read More

• P David Sok | IT Programmer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great program and support"

I have had great experience with Coding Dojo with a lot of energy to help boost the motivation and confidence. Instructors are amazingly helpful. Here are my thoughts. Sometime, you think you can learn yourself by watching videos online, etc... a lot... Read More

• Tyler | web developer

"Great bootcamp"

Coding Dojo was a great experience. The Instructors were easy to work with, knowledgeable and the platform contains a lot of content. Out of all the schooling I have done in the past this was the first time that I was waking up in the morning looking... Read More

• Daniel
  • Online Full-Time Coding Bootcamp

"Worth the Effort"

If you want to break the ice with programming, but do not know where to start, a bootcamp, and in particular a Coding Dojo's bootcamp is a very good option. You will learn the how's to, more than getting a deep understanding of the concepts, but if that... Read More

• Jennifer Joy
  • Graduated: 2020

"My experience with Coding Dojo was great."

The plus to going through this boot-camp is that you get the knowledge quickly and can get out there to go to work. This particular school also offers a large variety of languages. The only real downside is that it is so short. I could have studied for... Read More

10/28/2020
  • Andries Spong
  • Graduated: 2020

"One of the best experiences I have ever done!"

My advice if you want to go through the boot camp is to always stay positive, try to code everyday and make sure you really are putting in 20-25 hours a week minimum. Build that relationship with your cohorts so you guys can work together on assignments... Read More

Coding Dojo's average rating is 4.57 out of 5.0 based on 365 review(s).