Coding Temple

Courses: Full Stack Immersive Web Development, Full Time JavaScript 10-Week Bootcamp, Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course, Online Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course, Online Part Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course, +-2 more.
Online Part Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course

Online, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, +-4 more.
Chicago.

About Coding Temple

Coding Temple was founded in 2014 with the fundamental goal of preparing students for the most in-demand development jobs in the industry through an in-depth, accelerated curriculum.

Coding Temple provides an intensive, portfolio-based curriculum in order... Read More

Through a mixture of interactive group discussions, hands-on-exercises, and individual projects, participants gain competency in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, C#, T-SQL, AngularJS, Git, ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework.

All courses are delivered by experienced instructors, and Coding Temple maintains a low student-to-faculty ratio. These two factors are paramount to effectively communicating our course material in a short amount of time.

They also work with students to develop the soft skills, and assist them in finding and interviewing for potential job opportunities, ensuring them a long and successful career as web developers.

Full Stack Immersive Web Development

• Cost: $12,495 - $12,495
Locations: Boston, Dallas, Chicago

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Immersive Web Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications.

For the .NET course, we’ve focused on a set of mature technologies created and maintained by Microsoft, as well as several open-source libraries. The languages covered in this course consistently rank as some of the most-popular and in-demand across several different indexes. Furthermore, The Coding Temple instructors feel that the ease-of-use and capability of these development tools are some of the best available.

While on campus, the average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns.

At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full-stack software developers.

Evaluation Criteria
There is no certificate of completion for participation in this course, and no formal gradebook is maintained by the instructor. Throughout the course, participants will create several different applications which will be gathered into their portfolio, including one capstone assignment that encompasses all of the material covered throughout the course. A student that successfully completes the course will have several of these portfolio items to demonstrate their mastery of the topics covered during the course.

Pre-Work Schedule
Participants are expected to complete approximately 60 hours of work prior to the first in-class session. This pre-work consists of several videos as well as practice problems. We recommend that participants budget approximately 20 hours per week for three weeks prior to the beginning of the course to complete this work.

Full Time JavaScript 10-Week Bootcamp

• Cost: $10,000 - $10,000
Locations: Chicago

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Evening JavaScript Stack Development Course is an accelerated course where participants learn a complete set of tools required to build functional web applications. The part time course caters to individuals that need to balance existing daytime commitments with their desire to learn software development. One of the primary advantages of teaching the JavaScript stack in an accelerated format is that students are only required to learn a single programming language for both front-end and back-end development needs.

For the JavaScript Stack Development Course, Coding Temple has focused on an emerging set of open-source tools and technologies favored by technology startups and developers who prefer a leaner and more cost-effective approach to developing software. While most of the technologies in this course will continue to evolve over time to meet the needs of changing industries, Coding Temple has focused on a stack that we feel provides a strong feature set and long term viability.

The part-time course meets Monday through Thursday during the evening for ten weeks. A typical evening will last just over three hours, and will consist of classroom discussions, lectures, and programming exercises. Some topics covered will include Agile Development Methodology, MySQL, Open-Source Frameworks, and Pair Programming.

Students are responsible for contacting the Instructor or TA for any additional help they may require outside of established class time. Additionally, students should be able to commit an additional 20 hours per week outside of class to self-guided study and assignments.

At the conclusion of the course, participants will have exposure to the full JavaScript stack and should be comfortable developing functional web applications.

Evaluation Criteria
There is no certificate of completion for participation in this course, and no formal gradebook is maintained by the instructor. Throughout the course, participants will be assigned several homework and in-class projects to give them hands-on familiarity with the JavaScript stack. Students will work in teams to complete a larger capstone assignment that encompasses all of the material covered throughout the course.

Pre-Work Schedule
Participants are expected to complete approximately 40 hours of work prior to the first in-class session. Participants will be issued a book on HTML & CSS and will need to demonstrate competency of these technologies by creating a static web page, using the concepts discussed in the book. We recommend that participants budget approximately 20 hours per week for two weeks prior to the beginning of the course to complete this work.

Subjects: C#, CSS, HTML, jQuery, .NET, SQL, Algorithms, AngularJS, JavaScript, ASP.NET MVC

Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course

• Cost: $12,495 - $12,495
Locations: Dallas, Chicago, Boston

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications.

The Python language is rapidly growing in popularity, being employed in web applications like YouTube, Reddit, DropBox, Survey Monkey, and Quora. Paired with the Django framework, it’s reliable, powerful, and fun to learn technology.

At the conclusion of the course, participants will gain the knowledge required to consider themselves full stack software developers.

Online Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course

• Cost: $9,000 - $9,000
Locations: Online

Pre-Work Schedule

Subjects: CSS, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, A/B Testing, Python, Django, JavaScript, Data Science

Online Part Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course

• Cost: $9,000 - $9,000
Locations: Online

Coding Temple’s 10 Week Full Stack Python Development Course provides a thorough primer on all of the tools and technologies required to envision, design, build, test, and deploy completely functional web applications.

Our Online Live Bootcamp is utilizes the same curriculum and structure as our in person program. We have made minor tweaks to the cirruculum to ensure for a successful live-online experience but you will be getting the same training as a student who attends one of our in person bootcamps.– Class times are Monday-Friday 5:30PM -9:00PM where the Lead Instructor is teaching and providing exercises throughout.

The average day will consist of homework review, classroom discussions, lectures, technical quizzes, and programming exercises. Some of the concepts discussed include HTTP, Databases, Libraries, Frameworks, DRY Code, Pair Programming, and Design Patterns. Your Capstone Project will be the epitome of your skillset of the course. Local representatives of various companies will be reviewing them at the end of the 10 Week Bootcamp. You will go from “what is Python” to a Python Guru in a matter of this time.

Coding Temple Reviews

Overall

4.93/5

12/18/2019
  • Maksim Khatamov
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development
  • Graduated: 2018

"Best life decision ever made."

I was nervous whether or not I could do something with it as college courses are boring and not helpful. But I learned fast that it was a gread investment and decision. I learned a lot every day and had a lot of fun. Classes were very immersive and challenges... Read More

12/13/2019
  • Patrick Nedumackal
  • Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course
  • Graduated: 2019

"One of the best decisions I ever made was enrolling at Coding Temple."

To be completely honest, I did not go through any cons during my time at Coding Temple. I always put in a situation where I always had their support no matter if it was during, before or after class hours. I could contact the instructor with a question... Read More

10/14/2019
  • Mike Marte
  • Online Full Time Python + Data Science 12-Week Course

"Life Changing Experience"

Coding Temple is life-changing. This was by far the most robust workload I’ve ever done in a matter of 12-weeks. I had no coding experience before taking Coding Temple. The pre-work was well designed to help me learn the fundamentals before attending... Read More

10/12/2019
  • Brandon
  • Full Time Python + Data Science 10-Week Course
  • Graduated: 2017

"Coding Temple helped me land my first tech job."

I have an Associate Degree, and I’d say the skills I learned from instructors Derek and Ananya put me on par with 4 year university graduates. With my new job, I was able to pay off the cost of the program in a couple of months. I know people who had... Read More

10/9/2019
  • Paul Klein
  • Full Stack Immersive Web Development
  • Graduated: 2019

"I weirdly actually feel qualified to be a software engineer."

I had a pretty great experience at Coding Temple, and definitely don't regret spending the money. I was pretty skeptical about how qualified I would actually be after completing the course, but I honestly feel like I could be an asset to a company at... Read More

9/26/2019
  • Rebecca Dragon
  • Graduated: 2019

"Job after 2 Weeks of Searching"

Hi everyone! I attended the coding temple bootcamp for web dev starting in June 2019z Four months ago I decided to quit my job and start my journey into coding full time. I had a bit of knowledge before the course but not enough to get a job. Connor fully... Read More

• Jonathan M

"Great Bootcamp!"

Coding temple is in my opinion one of the best bootcamps. The small class size (<10) is perfect because it allows for more 1 on 1 interactions with the teacher and allows for very in-depth conversations about the topics. Connor, the instructor, is very... Read More

• Laura Rivera

"Great Bootcamp Experience"

At coding temple, I just finished their 10 week full stack course. I received so much support from both my teacher and my cohort. The bootcamp was challenging and I learned so much. I gave up my graduate school program to do this, and I learned more the... Read More

• Liam Rottkov
  • Graduated: 2019

"Learn to code in 10 weeks"

I came to coding temple with no prior programming experience. What appealed to me most were the small class sizes; there were 6 of us in the cohort. Connor, our instructor, challenged us and was happy to answer any question we had. After 10 weeks, I feel... Read More

9/24/2019
  • Liam R
  • Graduated: 2019

"Learn to code in 10 weeks"

I came to coding temple with no prior programming experience. What appealed to me most were the small class sizes; there were 6 of us in the cohort. Connor, our instructor, challeneged us and was happy to answer any question we had. After 10 weeks, I... Read More

Coding Temple's average rating is 4.93 out of 5.0 based on 108 review(s).