About Developers In Vogue
Developers in Vogue aims at creating a relevant community of amazing African women who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize Africa and beyond. We train African women in the latest technologies and connect them to life-changing opportunities... Read More
We provide a practical and project-oriented curriculum for women who want to learn how to innovate with technology and assign them to dedicated mentors to provide guidance and support. Our ladies are also matched to internship, full-time and remote job opportunities in companies like Microsoft, Vodafone, Stanbic Bank and others is a testament that our work is making real impact.
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
div class="online-fellowship"> It's going to be awesome!
Applicants are not required to have a prior knowledge of coding.
We are interested in you if:
1. You are a female who is at least 18 years old.
2. You are able to commit to all online sessions for 6 months..
3. You are able to commit to completing all activities including studying all course materials, participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects.
4. You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt during sessions by taking up a full-time job in a tech company or starting a tech company
5. You have access to a laptop and reliable internet connection
Average Ratings (All Programs)
- Doreen Ntumy | Front End Developer
- Graduated: 2018
"Amazing Experience at the Bootcamp"
- Vanessa O'Hara Aidoo | Front-end developer
- Graduated: 2017
"Being a developer in Vogue"
Developers In Vogue's average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 2 review(s).