The world of marketing a business has shifted to measurable, cost effective digital methods. Consumers learn about and purchase products in ways drastically different than a decade ago and there are modern skills and strategies required to reach your audience. Companies connect with their customers more directly than ever before, while learning about data-driven consumer behavior and trends.
Our Digital Marketing Certificate looks at the fundamental concepts and strategies of marketing, as well as the data-driven digital marketing skills needed to successfully propel your career forward. As a student, you’ll be able to determine a company’s voice in the digital landscape in order to create a whole campaign to reach your customers.
Students will learn from subject matter experts how to examine analytics to understand the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, create pinpoint targeting to your defined audience, and understand content that speaks directly to your customers.
Our certificate is different from a degree program because it is designed for anyone looking to advance a digital marketing career with the real-world skills needed to be successful.
Course Duration in hours: 100
Upon successful completion of the Digital Marketing Certificate program, students will:
• Explore and define Business and Consumer Strategy
• Understand segments and the role segmentation plays in marketing
• Get acquainted with how data is used to direct marketing into channels and the customer journey.
• Explain the process of testing including content launch, collect, review, modify.
• Practice setting key marketing goals and determining KPIs for those goals.
• Discuss what social and digital channels will work for your business, as well as the importance of channels you may not use
• Explore best practices of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Create Pay-per-click (PPC) Ad Campaigns targeted to your custom audience
• Track progress and ROI with Google Analytics and reporting tools
• Storytelling and persuasion marketing
• Define conversion rates and benchmarks from various digital marketing channels
• Marketing Acquisition and Conversion Rate Optimization
• Customer Engagement and Retention
• Design a real-world marketing plan and/or project with one-on-one help from a mentor
• One-on-one job search and resume writing assistance with a career coach
SEO, Digital Marketing