DigitalCrafts

Courses: Full Stack Flex (Part-Time), Full Stack Immersive (Full Time), Online Full Stack Flex (Part Time), Online Full Stack Immersive (Full Time), Workshops

Online, Tampa, Seattle, Houston, Atlanta

About DigitalCrafts

DigitalCrafts is the top-reviewed coding bootcamp in Atlanta and Houston, and is among the best-reviewed programming schools in the country. We offer full- and part-time web development training, transforming beginners into full-stack software developers... Read More

Our instructors are software engineers with years of real-world experience and a passion for teaching. You’ll learn from industry experts and be supported by staff who care about your success, in small classes that allow you to get the support you need. Our dedicated career services team provides you with portfolio reviews, mock interview opportunities and career coaching so that you can land the job after graduation.

Financing is available, and early enrollment incentives can further lower your tuition. We are also an approved VET TEC vendor, and we're proud to offer automatic partial scholarships for all women.

Full Stack Flex (Part-Time)

• Cost: $9,950
Locations: Tampa, Seattle, Houston, Atlanta

The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins-and-outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today.

Javascript, React, Node.js & the MERN stack encompass some of the most cutting edge technologies today. Our modern curriculum is proven and our graduates have received offers at great companies like LinkedIn, Facebook, Turner, Georgia Tech, Capgemini, ADP, Accenture, JPMorganChase, McKinsey & Company, Home Depot, New York Times, and many more. This class takes place in the evenings and on Saturdays.

Full Stack Immersive (Full Time)

• Cost: $14,950
Locations: Tampa, Houston, Atlanta

This 16-week intensive program provides full-time code immersion for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins-and-outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more.

Javascript, React, Node.js & the MERN stack encompass some of the most cutting edge technologies today. Python is an in-demand and versatile programming language widely used in both software development (Instagram, for example) & the ever-growing field of data analytics. Our modern curriculum is proven and our graduates have received offers at great companies like LinkedIn, Facebook, Turner, Georgia Tech, Capgemini, ADP, Accenture, JPMorganChase, McKinsey & Company, Home Depot, New York Times, and many more.

Online Full Stack Flex (Part Time)

• Cost: $9,950
Locations: Online

Taught live by an experienced software engineer, DigitalCrafts online bootcamps cover the same curriculum at the same accelerated pace as our on-site classes. What can you expect? A challenging, rewarding, and educational experience, along with hands-on collaboration, small class sizes, and the support you need to launch your career in technology.

The 26-Week Full Stack Flex Program is the part-time version of our Full Stack Immersive Program, designed for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who prefer longer but more flexible class formats. Much like our Immersive Program, Flex students learn the ins and outs of both front-end and back-end web development, graduating with professional portfolios featuring full stack projects built with the technologies employers are seeking today.

Our proven curriculum is updated frequently to offer you some of the most cutting-edge technologies today. Our graduates have received offers at great companies like LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Georgia Tech, Capgemini, ADP, Accenture, JPMorganChase, McKinsey & Company, Home Depot, the New York Times, and many more.

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, PostgreSQL, Command Line, React.js, SQL, Algorithms, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, Data Structures, Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development

Online Full Stack Immersive (Full Time)

• Cost: $14,950
Locations: Online

This 16-week intensive program provides full-time code immersion for beginners and CS graduates alike. Students will learn the ins and outs of front-end and back-end web development, as the class moves through HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL databases, Node.js, React.js, Python, and more.

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, PostgreSQL, Command Line, Python, React.js, SQL, Algorithms, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, Data Structures, Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development

Workshops

• Cost: $250

Upcoming Workshops:

- Jump into the Cloud: Intro to Microservices Deployment with AWS
- Broaden your skillset: Intro to Java APIs with Spring
- Expand your expertise: Intro to Modern PHP with Wordpress
- Dive into server side technologies: Intro to .NET Core and C#
- Stretch your skills: Intro to Secure & Composable Architecture with Typescript

1-2 day events

DigitalCrafts Reviews

Overall

4.94/5

11/20/2020
  • Ryan Schniederjan | Junior Full-Stack Developer, DiR
  • Graduated: 2020

"So you want to do a Boot Camp?"

The might be a little misleading, cause I have very positive praise for DigitalCrafts and the Boot Camp style of learning. So let's dive in.
Let's start with me. I am a career medical professional with 16 years of practice. I had tinkered around with coding,... Read More

Now for DigitalCrafts. I researched the other programs available and I choose DC 1) because they had a campus in Houston, where I am, and 2) because their curriculum seemed to be broader and covered more languages and frameworks that I had heard were more relevant in the workforce.
I am glad I choose DC and when I choose to do it. Our Cohort was totally online due to COVID-19. And yes, we were on Zoom for 6+ hours every day and had to have our camera's on. While this might not sound too appealing, I have to say that I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel that this made us better problem solvers because if anyone was having an issue, they could share their screen and we all could debug as a class.
Our instructor was very skilled at full-stack development. He was very funny and kept the fast-paced learning light, which made it easier to grasp. The admin staff, career services, and DiR's were also top-notch. They were all very helpful and really cared about our education and our success.

Yes, this was drinking water from a fire hose. But I feel that DigitalCrafts was the best choice for me. I gained new skills and also many new friends. I feel I was prepared for the workforce and can integrate into any area of development, including, Frontend, Backend, or Full-stack. And if I can do it coming from a medical background, anyone can do it!

11/19/2020

"Not worth the money"

Negative feedback is used against you. One student was actually bullied for leaving bad feedback and was asked to quit (though to their credit, they didn't). Calls for help are roundly ignored. Students who need the least help receive the most, and vice... Read More

11/19/2020
  • Matthew Everett | Backend Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Top Rate Full Stack Bootcamp"

DigitalCrafts has excellent instructors and covers all the necessary languages and tools to set you up for a job in software development. Multiple projects through the cohort allow you to work with others and build out your portfolio to use when applying... Read More

11/18/2020
  • Jaidev Gokhale

"Excellent program"

DigitalCrafts has a great fullstack training program. I was in the July 2020 immersive course which was also remote. I enjoyed being able to safely learn and have access to all the resources that I needed. DigitalCrafts has excellent career services support... Read More

11/17/2020
  • Chris Owens
  • Graduated: 2020

"Fantastic Program! Solid Learning experience"

DigitalCrafts does everything the can to make sure that you succeed. From a really solid curriculum to career and interview prep, you learn the skills needed to advance in the world of web development. I was able to not only learn the technologies and... Read More

8/17/2020
  • David Foster | Software engineer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Begin your Dev journey with a first rate bootcamp! "

Digital Crafts was recommended to me by an acquaintance who happens to be an executive at an IT staffing company. I had been looking to make a career change and get into the web development/IT for several years but didn't really know how to start the... Read More

I choose to start in March which ended up being when COVID-19 forced everyone to stay at home so my desired classroom would now be a virtual environment. As it turns out, my class ended up being the first to go completely virtual. Let me just say that although I was initially hesitant, the staff did an amazing job of pivoting to using video classes! Of course, we were the guinea pigs, but they, particularly our instructors and DIRs (more on that in a moment) did a fabulous job of providing a great experience in an everchanging environment. Utilizing Zoom with breakout rooms used for personal assistance outside of the main "classroom,"  there would be a lecture and demonstration that students would be able to personally follow along to. Then deeper exercises would be given for us to work on individually. If you hit a wall, the instructor or a DIR (Developer in Residence, basically teaching assistants who are previous students) will work with you individually to help you solve your issue.  Our instructor was Lachlan and he was/is amazingly skilled at his craft and if he doesn't know an answer, can find it pretty quickly and shows you his process for that as a learning experience. That's as it turns out what the whole class is about; it's not so much about learning a particular language, it's about learning to "think like a Developer" and teach yourself how to solve your problem. As the class went on, they were very receptive to feedback regarding how the class was going and things that would help. They even implemented some of our suggestions with the cohort that started while ours was getting toward its end.

The curriculum is intense and extremely fast-paced. Just know that you will feel like you are running away from a tsunami the entire class. You aren't alone. Give yourself some time after class to work on projects and utilize the resources of the DIRs and your instructor as much as possible. They want you to succeed and know you feel like you are barely treading water! Part of the curriculum is personal career prep with resume' writing and portfolio site creation help. In fact, you can't graduate until they see you have a workable set of resources to begin your job hunt.

They are holding all of their classes online now, and the experience is great. If you want a great school with a wonderful support staff, Digital Crafts is a great place to start your journey.

8/3/2020
  • Saesha Senger
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great instructors, organized curriculum"

DigitialCrafts provided a well-planned curriculum that allows us to develop confidence in building applications with JavaScript. The instructor was awesome and my fellow students were incredibly supportive. I do wish that we spent more time writing real... Read More

7/31/2020
  • Nathan D Orris
  • Graduated: 2020

"A school that really delivers on their commitments."

I did a lot of research on different schools and coding bootcamps, I'm glad I settled with digitalcrafts. They are fully committed to assisting you along the journey of becoming a full stack developer and they do this in 16 weeks of coursework. The instructor... Read More

That is all I can really say, everything about it was positive I don't have a complaint

7/24/2020
  • Ying Hu | Software Engineer
  • Graduated: 2020

"0320 FULL-TIME IMMERSIVE CLASS -"

If you are reading this review, I think you are ready to become a software engineer.
get ready for the hard work, long hour days nights and weekends - in return, a new career - software engineer.
time invested in the program is definitely worth it!
ask... Read More

Good luck with your journey!

7/21/2020
  • David Cuero
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great Bootcamp and a wonderful experience."

Prior to attending Digital Crafts, I had very little programming experience. You get what you put into it but for me it was worth every penny. I attended the from March until July 2020. 16 weeks is not a long time and I find that a bootcamp is best for... Read More

DigitalCrafts's average rating is 4.94 out of 5.0 based on 125 review(s).