Emil is a blended learning program:
- Before the class, you receive a video introducing the theory (for example : "What is a SQL joint? How do you make one?")
- During the class, we answer all the questions you might have on the concepts before letting you try yourself on our partners' data. Anytime you're stuck, just ask for help!
- Data tools: What are Data Warehouse, ETL, ELT... for?
- KPIs: What is Retention? Cohort Analysis? NPS?
- Advanced Google Sheets: How do you automate reporting with small sets of data using Google Sheets?
- SQL: Learn how to use SQL to get data.
- Python: Use the Jupyter Notebook to analyse and explore data. Use Python to get data from APIs and to scrape website data.
- Zapier: Learn how to get data automatically from the tools you're using (like Hubspot).
- Google Data Studio: Make beautiful visualisations that update automatically.
API, Python, Data Analytics, SQL, Data Science