FACE Prep

Courses: ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Full-time), ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time), +-5 more.
ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time)

Online, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, +-5 more.
Hyderabad.

About FACE Prep

FACE Prep is one of India's leading online platforms for job preparation. FACE Prep's ProGrad Bootcamps help learners master the most in-demand Tech industry skills with placements assistance to get into top tech companies. ProGrad programs are currently... Read More

The curriculum of these programs has been designed in collaboration with academia and the industry leaders to ensure that the learners become industry-ready. The fundamentals are taught through interactive lessons. Then, learners take the learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using tools and methods that are used in real work environments.

Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program - Who will provide guidance, lend support, clear doubts, and keep the learners motivated thus ensuring that they complete the program within the stipulated time.

In programs with placement assistance, eligible learners receive direct access to multiple job opportunities shared by FACE Prep’s Recruitment Partner Enterprises from time to time.

Many of our ProGrads have already joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, Wipro and many more to kick-start their tech careers.

ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Full-time)

Locations: Online, Bengaluru, Hyderabad

Become a full-stack developer in 14 weeks and land your dream job.

In just 14 weeks, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc.

Here are key highlights of the program:

Access to ProGrad community and expert talks
Lifetime access to the program material
Placement readiness preparation
Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA

You need to put in 8-9 hrs of effort every day, 6 days a week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).

Fee:
Instalment 1: INR 25000

Instalment 2: 1 Month's salary based on CTC (only applicable when you get a job).

For classroom programs, you'll have to pay an additional convenience fee of INR 25000.

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, MySQL, Angular, Java, JavaScript, Spring MVC

ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time)

Locations: Online

Become a full-stack developer in 12 months and land your dream job.

Learning part-time, in 12 months, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc.

Here are key highlights of the program:

Access to ProGrad community and expert talks
Lifetime access to the program material
Placement readiness preparation
Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA

You need to put in an effort of 14 hours per week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).

Fee:
Instalment 1: INR 25000

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, MySQL, Angular, Java, JavaScript, Spring MVC

FACE Prep Reviews

Overall

4.62/5

11/17/2020
  • Adhithya | Software engineer
  • ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time)
  • Graduated: 2020

"Good platform to learn Java Full Stack Web development"

I had chosen the Weekend Full Stack Development Program and I felt very comfortable with the schedule. Though I had exposure to CSS and HTML, I started to learn JS only after this course. I am from Biotechnology, but during my Post Graduation I had started... Read More

Transparency was one thing that I liked the most in this course. There was nothing hidden, be it where we stood in terms of learning or what opportunities came by. The mentors' support was highly commendable. We could evidently see that they have been investing genuine efforts in our growth.

The company specific placement training was very helpful as it did not only help with placements but also in improving our knowledge. Overall, this has been a good experience for me.

10/19/2020
  • Yashasree
  • Graduated: 2020

"Right Program for Women to relaunch their career. !"

I chose to take up the Java Full Stack Program as I wanted to change my career. Initially I was a bit afraid if I will be able to cope up with the schedule and move forward. But the schedule of the program was well-structured and perfect to be carried... Read More

During every project I used to doubt myself if I would be able to finish, but I could finish everything on time and the output turned out to be very good.

I look at myself and wonder what I have become today after this program and I also feel so proud about myself. I was also working yet took this course as a full time. I have worked for eight years in the industry and as a woman sometimes it's tough as there are multiple things to handle at once. Lockdown was actually a blessing in disguise for me and I could spend most of the time everyday in this program.

Venkatesh, Prasanth, and Veeranaveen - my mentors, have been of immense support to me. I am glad that I am placed in ThoughtWorks.

10/12/2020
  • Govindharaj T | Trainee Software Engineer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Best Full Stack Developer Course"

I really enjoyed this program with FACE Prep. I had very little knowledge in coding and designing, and I started to learn from scratch. This program exposed me to a whole lot of new concepts that I could easily learn.

My experience in the program has... Read More

The journey was smooth with the support of the mentors. They were always available to clear my doubts. Sometimes I used to post my doubts at the wee hours and still there would be an immediate solution to my question.

I should definitely mention the support rendered by Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Veeranaveen - without whom I wouldn't have made it this far. They continuously tracked my progress, gave me constant advice on what I should be doing, and always checked if everything was fine and on track.

The Placement opportunities were immense and the training for placement was exclusive. I was trained on problem solving and soft skills as well. This helped me to groom myself to give the best shot at the interview.

This program is a complete package and I have recommended this to my friends.

9/8/2020
  • Naveen Gouda | Associate software Engineer
  • Graduated: 2020

"The Best Boot Camp to join to Land in your Dream Career"

When I joined this course I believed this was going to be like any other online learning platform, but this course has proven my assumption wrong.

My perspective about the online courses have completely changed now. I have understood what the real technology... Read More

The Industry mentorship initiative helped me immensely to figure out what skill set I require to enter the Software field. I could figure out what I was lagging, what I should learn extra and what I should change through the industry mentors. Every Saturday, we had the opportunity to interact with the industry experts and it immensely helped me to understand the expectations of the current software world and mould me accordingly.

Through the course we also laid our hands on solving the coding problems on codewars and hackerrank which enhanced our skill set.

I can, without any doubt, confidently say that if anyone out there is looking for a combination of learning and placement in the software field, Prograd program is the best choice. I had applied to multiple jobs before joining this program, but there was no hope. I thought it would be very tough for me to get a job in this current scenario, but today I am happily working at Yellow Messenger as Associate Software Engineer with a CTC of 5 LPA. I owe this success of mine to the Prograd program.

I should mention the immense support that I received from my mentors - Keerthana, Veeranaveen and Venkatesh, who were always available to help us. Anton was constantly motivating me and gave me enough confidence. Venkatesh sir planned strategies to identify the right needs of each candidate and trained us such that we overcome what we were lagging. The mock interviews conducted by him and Venkat helped me greatly to land in this job. Prasanth and Veeranaveen constantly assessed us and ensured that we learnt the concepts thoroughly.

I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to learn and get placed at the earliest.

7/25/2020
  • Punam Shelke | Application Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Definitely the Perfect program to launch your career as a developer"

I liked the structure of the program the most. The content of the program was so good, and the sequence of the curriculum was smooth and helped me learn better. Though we could take this course on any other platform, this is the best program that I found... Read More

I should admit it was tough to cope up with the learning schedule of 10 hours everyday but the support of the mentors aided us so well and I could complete the tasks on time. The schedule was hectic sometimes, but the project designing was relaxing and fun. I built games. Self-learning helped me to improve a lot.

Bhuvana was a very supportive mentor. She would schedule the sessions in the morning and give us clear inputs. She would also go one step ahead and guide us on where we could get stuck on that day. Her instructions would be clear and complete.

I used to believe that to build a software you need to put in so much effort and that's very difficult. Like I used to think we need a postdoctoral degree to build such things. But now I can say after this course I understood that learning while doing can help us succeed. If you had asked me earlier how much time would I take to build something through learning then I would have told you two months. But now I can confidently say I can do it in a week. My learning speed has also increased and I have become way better.

Apart from the curriculum, I have also improved my soft skills. I have learnt to do better presentations. Mentors guided us in the right direction. I was a hard worker, but the Mentors put us in the right direction. Kannan, one of my mentors, always tells me your day does not start tomorrow, it starts today. He gave feedback every day, where we did good, what we did not get right, and how we could correct that. He encouraged us, gave us bonus questions, so we could work to get the bonus score. He was a good motivator. That's a pro thing about this program.

I would definitely recommend this program to others, this is a great program.

I expected Placement Season to be stressful, however with the support that I received from the mentors, it felt like a cakewalk. We received complete company-specific training. We were also trained on all the necessary skills to get placed - communication skills, soft skills and technical. Mock interviews were conducted that boosted our confidence well enough to attend the placements without fear. Venkat, Venkatesh and Anton played a major role in training us for placements. I am proud to mention that I am placed as a Developer in ThoughtWorks, with the support of FACE Prep ProGrad.

6/30/2020
  • P Vidya | Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"The best platform to start your developer career"

This is a really great platform to upskill ourselves, especially for candidates coming from a non-cs background, students or working professionals who have not studied these subjects as a part of their course.

We learnt everything right from Front End... Read More

I was basically from an electrical background, and did learn coding in my final year for placements.I was not aware of the latest technologies which could help me to start a career in development. From having little knowledge with coding and technologies, I should say I have learnt a lot about everything. It did bring me up to a level where I can confidently say that I can learn and work on new technology henceforth. I have learnt a lot in the past three months, from not even knowing HTML, CSS to learning front end and back end development. It's been a good experience.

The program was very interactive as it progressed. Placement guidance was given and mock interviews were held. The mentors were always available to support us. Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Venkat played a major role in motivating us and they pushed us really hard to succeed. They pointed out the mistakes right away and that helped us to improve a lot. They also gave insights on what we were lacking at and what needs to be improved. They also taught us on Body Language and Common Interview Questions which were helpful.

I would recommend this program to whoever looks to learn coding and start a career in development.

6/26/2020
  • Jwala Prasad Dubey | Junior Software Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Transformed my problem solving and coding skills"

I joined the ProGrad program with expectations to learn new technologies. I should admit that at the beginning I felt tough to cope up with the schedule as I was also doing my 8th semester at college. But the lockdown due to Covid-19 turned out a blessing... Read More

6/26/2020
  • Sourabh Anant Kulkarni
  • Graduated: 2020

"Excellent place to start your tech career"

First of all, I genuinely feel this Full Stack Developer course is the best, I couldn’t find any other course similar to this one. I enrolled in many other courses in the past like from Eduonix, Upskill, Udemy, Grey Atom, Coursera. But I couldn’t find... Read More

In terms of skills, before joining the course, I felt there was no scope for me in the software field as I came from an Electronics engineering background. I had no knowledge on programming languages and no idea about the software field. But now, after 14 weeks into the program, I would rate myself a 9 on a 10. I learnt a lot in the course, gained a lot of confidence and even started working on my own projects.

I would recommend this course specially to candidates from non CSE-IT background. There are plenty of job opportunities in the software field. But for people from a non CSE-IT background who are interested in the programming field, it is difficult to find proper support. There are a lot of problems that are faced when we shift our domain. That is where this course not only helps in picking skills and building our project portfolio, but also in getting job opportunities.

6/20/2020
  • Ajith C Ravi | Full stack developer
  • Graduated: 2019

"Best course from the best institute"

I am a mechanical engineer and was interested in web development. I joined ProGrad Full Stack Developer program to achieve my goal of developing a website. Once the program started, my view of the computer field has changed a lot.

Things I've learnt through... Read More

Basic programming terminologies and technologies.
Ways of approaching and solving real time projects and problems.
Industrial standards, requirements and work culture.
Contacts of CTOs of various companies.
Pair programming and team co-ordination.
Self learnability.
Professional communication and ethics.

The program is tough but 100% worth the pain. Today I am a full stack developer in Alt Life Labs, got placed through the program, working across MERN and MEAN stack.

5/30/2020
  • Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb | Computer Scientist
  • Graduated: 2020

"From an M.Sc student to a Computer Scientist"

I am Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb and my dream has always been to become a developer. In college, I was just like a normal student who knew basics of programming languages like Java and as I'm from M.Sc background, there were no placement opportunities in... Read More

FACE Prep's average rating is 4.62 out of 5.0 based on 13 review(s).