About IMMUNE Technology Institute
IMMUNE Technology Institute offers bootcamps such as Data Science Developer, Advanced Cybersecurity, Blockchain in Legal, Secure Coding, and Voice Tech.
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
The Advanced Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a 120-hour on-site program aimed at IT and STEM professionals who are looking to understand the main vulnerabilities of the information systems and want to develop the necessary skills to design them in a
This program will provide strong foundations to take the CISSP and CISM certification exams as well as more practical-based certifications such as CEH and OSCP.
The study plan covers all the important aspects of modern cybersecurity; from the security of systems, platforms and devices, to the tools (cryptography) and code applications. It ends by analyzing the future aspects such as application of automatic learning techniques to cybersecurity.
Powered by IMMUNE Technology Institute, this bootcamp combines a faculty including top IT professionals with Study-Case methodology to provide real-world scenarios and a hands-on approach.
1. SECURITY BASICS.
· Basic concepts
· Legislation, normative and ethical aspects
· Applied Cryptography
· MITRE ATT&CK
2. PLATFORM AND NETWORK SECURITY.
· Penetration test and audit
· Security architectures
· SCADA and loT
3. APPLICATIONS SECURITY.
· Web apps defence and attack
· Secure developement methodology (SecDevOps)
4. CYBERINTELLIGENCE AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
· Malware: Types and Countermeasures
· Forensic Analysis
· Cyberintelligence and Incident Response
5. THE FUTURE OF CYBERSECURITY AND FINAL EVALUATION
Trends and Future
The executive Blockchain is a 40-hour part-time program aimed at IT, STEM and law professionals who are looking to understand this technology, its potential and limitations and its application into the legal sector.
From cero to Blockchain: this program provides understanding of the basic technologies that make Blockchain possible. Then, the study plan covers the application of this technology into the legal sector by developing basic coding of Smart Contracts; this includes both code and legal languages. Through practical cases and working with multidisciplinary teams, the students will also develop Smart Contracts using Agile Methodologies and Design Thinking.
Powered by IMMUNE Technology Institute, this bootcamp combines a faculty including top IT and Law professionals of Spain with Study-Case methodology to provide real-world scenarios and a hands-on approach.
Skills obtained with this course:
• Understand the potential and limitations of this technology
• Clarify the application of Blockchain into the legal sector
• Code basic Smart Contracts
• Learn how to work with Agile Methodologies to implement
projects with technologists and lawyers
• Get to know the ethical and humanistic aspects of Blockchain,
the future trends and an introduction on how Artificial
Intelligence (AI) works with it.
1.FROM ZERO (OR ALMOST) TO BLOCKCHAIN.
2. SMART CONTRACTS AND LEGAL SECTOR
3. WORKING WITH BLOCKCHAIN IN THE LEGAL SECTOR
The Data Science Developer Bootcamp is a 165-hour on-site program aimed at professionals with basic coding knowledge that seek to learn the main Artificial Intelligence techniques and how to apply them into different industry cases.
This program starts with the preparation of data (analysis and cleaning) using Python and R. Then students will learn how to find meaningful information by navigating through different methodologies such as historic human labels, clusters, segmentations and patterns. Finally, deep learning will be applied to tackle more complex data followed by data visualization. The course will finish by analyzing the complete cycle of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the wide range of the commercial applications
Powered by IMMUNE Institute, this bootcamp combines a faculty that includes top IT professionals with learning by doing methodology to provide real-world scenarios and a practical approach
1. INTRODUCTION TO AI. KEY MATHEMATICAL CONCEPTS FOR AI:
· Introduction and key mathematical concepts for AI
· Linear Algebra
· Probability and Statistic for Machine Learning
2. DATA MANIPULATION AND ANALYSIS (PYTHON/R).
· Data manipulation and Analysis databases, sql, no sql, apis, webservices, scripting..)
· Data preprocessing (cleaning and manipulation). Main libraries in Python y R (panda, numpy)
· Exploratory analysis (correlation, variance analysis, descriptive statistics..)
3. SUPERVISED MACHINE LEARNING. CLASSIFICATION AND REGRESSION
· Probabilistic model (Naive Bayes & Logistic Regression). K-NN , Decision trees & Random forest SVM
· Linear and non-linear regression.
· Resampling Methods, cross validation.
· Overfitting & Bias.
4. UNSUPERVISED MACHINE LEARNING.
· Dimensionality reduction (PCA, SVD...)
· Latent variables modeling
· Clustering (kmeans, hierarchical, DBSCAN...)
· Anomalies detection
5. DEEP LEARNING AND NEURAL NETWORKS
· Deep Learning introduction. How to build a neural network.
· Densely connected network.
· Convolutional neural network (CNN).
· Recurrent neural network (RNN).
· Reinforcement learning.
6. DATA VISUALIZATION.
· Key visualization concepts.
· More relevant libraries in Python & R: (matplotlib, ggplot2, plotly, seaborn, bokeh).
· Using graphics in D3 with nvd3 from Python.
· Grafos using Phyton NetworkX and PySpark GraphFrames
· Key open source and commercial tools.
7. AI LIFECYCLE & AI COMMERCIAL TOOLS
· AI lifecycle
· Biases, regulation and future trends
· AI commercial frameworks (IBM , BIGML…)
The Secure Coding Bootcamp is designed for programmers and IT managers that want to learn pioneering development techniques and methodologies to develop an immune system for their code.
This 40-hours and on-site program will prepare you to create secure software from the very first stages of the design. You will study the complete development cycle and cover all types of errors depending on the nature of the application (Web/Native). This unique methodology will showcase defensive and offensive techniques that will immerse you in the attacker’s point of view.
Backed by IMMUNE Tech Institute, this bootcamp unites top corporate professors who bring up-to-date cases and a practical approach that will allow you to implement theory from the very first day.
1. BASIC CONCEPTS
Module 1 introduces the need for safe programming, and the disastrous consequences of its absence. OWASP, and other secure development methodologies will be presented. Finally, the concepts of SecDevOps and threat modelling will be introduced.
2. CRYPTOGRAPHY FOR SECURE DEVELOPMENT
Many software failures are related to the misuse, or total absence, of cryptographic primitives. This module studies the necessary elements, always from a practical point of view and applied to the problems usually solved with its use.
3. SECURITY IN THE DESIGN PHASE
This module addresses one of the objectives of the programme: the idea that safety should be included in the software lifecycle as soon as possible. To this end, the concepts of secure design and architecture will be introduced and the vulnerabilities related to the lack of secure design will be studied.
4. SECURITY TESTING
Security testing is another essential phase in the SecDevOps methodology. In this module, we will study and analyze the main methodologies and tools for achieving these goals.
5. SECURITY IN THE CODING PHASE
The fifth module deals with the main errors that are usually made in the coding phase, both in native and Web applications, and that results in vulnerabilities
6. SECURITY IN THE CLOUD
This module introduces some basic cloud and APIs security concepts.
The Voice Tech is a 40-hour on-site executive program aimed at any professional that wants to have a better understanding of this technology, its potential and how to apply it in a specific business model.
The program starts with an overview of the status of this technology today, the big players around it and how it is evolving towards the future. Then, students will examine existing business models around voice and how conversational interfaces can be part of the new wave of digital business. The last module is about design and implementation: not only to determine the feasibility of existing solutions, but also to design
and implement conversational experiences from scratch.
Powered by IMMUNE Technology Institute, this program brings together the top voice tech professionals not only to share their knowledge, but also to provide technical
aspects for the implementation of this technology into any business model.
1. PRESENT AND FUTURE OF CONVERSATIONAL INTERFACES
- Brief history of voice recognition and generation
- Machine learning application in conversational interfaces. ASR, TTS, NLU, SLU
- Fundamental concepts of conversational interfaces: utterances and intents
- The major players of Chatbots and voice assistants
- Current Market Status. Why now?
- How to launch your own Voice Studio
- Future of conversational interfaces. Context, Autonomy, Humanity, Cognitive Load
2. BUSINESS MODELS IN CONVERSATIONAL INTERFACES
- Cognitive contact center
- Necessary profiles in businesses
- Voice and audio generation
- Voice apps
- Give a voice to the brands
- Marketing and post publication maintenance strategy
3. CONVERSATIONAL INTERFACE DESING
- Why voice design is different
- Profiles in the design of conversational interfaces
- The user, the problem and the context
- Main tenets in voice design
- From Conversation to Situational design
- Types of voice apps in each category (games, stories, etc.)
- Design tips
4. IMPLEMENTATION OF CONVERSATIONAL EXPERIENCES
- From idea to product: where to start?
- Tools and technologies
- General use: Categories and other business cases
- Creating a chatbot with Lex
- Alexa skill creation from scratch
- Publication, Certification and Analytics
There are currently no reviews. You can add your own here.