James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education

Courses: Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity Bootcamp, Data Analytics Bootcamp, Data Science Bootcamp, Web Development Bootcamp, +-2 more.
Web Development Bootcamp

Online,

About James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education

James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education bootcamps are suitable for students and professionals alike. Self-paced courses and various other learning modalities offer a flexible and rich learning experience via video-based lectures,... Read More

Cloud Computing

• Cost: $4,000 - $4,000
Locations: Online

Our Cloud Specialist bootcamp starts from the very fundamentals of IT and gradually moves to core Cloud Computing concepts. It covers usage of the world’s top two cloud platforms, that is AWS and Azure. We are committed to equipping our students with the necessary theoretical knowledge and the practical skills required to be a Cloud Specialist.

Subjects: AWS, Cloud Computing, Azure

Cybersecurity Bootcamp

• Cost: $6,900 - $6,900
Locations: Online

In a 28-week online training, you gain mastery of tools and cybersecurity processes to make you job-ready. Become a cybersecurity specialist even if you just heard the term “cybersecurity” for the first time. No prior experience is required, knowledge of basic IT skills is enough to enroll in this program.

Get the fundamental knowledge needed to analyze business data and develop effective security frameworks. Our comprehensive training teaches the best security practices, support programs, and policies. Prepare for the CompTIA certifications, while gaining knowledge and building your skill.

Operating Systems Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Introduction to Python
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Ethical Hacking Fundamental
- Penetration Testing

Subjects: Networking, Python, Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking

Data Analytics Bootcamp

• Cost: $6,400 - $6,400
Locations: Online

Learn how to work with data analytics tools like R, Tableau, Qlik Sense, SAS analytics, and SQL. Our classes are tailored to prepare you for the challenges out there. You will learn how to collect, organize, and interpret data to add value to a business.

Upgrade your skills and accelerate your career with our dynamic data analytics Bootcamp. This program equips you with the skills required for the most cutting-edge jobs in the field of data analytics.

- How to Use R, SQL, Tableau to clean, analyze, and visualize data
- How to conduct a data science research and get insightful data.
- An industry-based mentor to help you stay focused and on track
- A flexible and personalized learning plan, with easy monthly payment
- Work with students and tutors on projects to build your expertise

Subjects: Data Analytics, SQL, R Programming, Data Visualization, Data Science

Data Science Bootcamp

• Cost: $7,400 - $7,400
Locations: Online

The training covers everything from data science (big data) to data analysis, cloud computing, internet of things, and lots more. You will learn how to perform data visualization, data mining, machine learning validation, testing.

According to Forbes, over 2.5 trillion data are created daily. There are hardly enough professionals to handle it all which is why data experts are in huge demand. Our intensive online classes will equip you with top skills to kick start a career in data science. No experience required; we will take you from beginner to expert within a few months.

- Data Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Power BI
- Excel
- Transact-SQL

Subjects: Machine Learning, Data Analytics, SQL, R Programming, Data Visualization, Data Science, Big Data, Data Mining, Excel

Web Development Bootcamp

• Cost: $5,400 - $5,400
Locations: Online

In a 28-week online training, learn front end and backend programming languages, frameworks, and tools including JavaScript, HTML5, CSS, Node, React, Python, Express, SQL.

Our full stack web development curriculum incorporates all the requirements that anyone would need to become an expert developer. We are committed to the advancement, development, and sustenance of technical skills across the globe. We make you stand out from the crowd like a seasoned web developer.

- Core Concepts
- ExpressJS
- Bootstrap
- ReactJS
- MySQL

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, jQuery, MySQL, Bootstrap, Python, React.js, SQL, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript, Web Development

James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education Reviews

Overall

4.67/5

11/13/2020
  • Toth Rollins
  • Data Science Bootcamp
  • Graduated: 2020

"Better than offline classes"

The course curriculum is loaded. It helped me digest each topic as they come. Outside the normal classes, there was also interview preparation, which helped me get three callbacks, including my current position. The course doesn't offer too much in terms... Read More

11/8/2020
  • Sanji
  • Cloud Computing

"I loved it!"

Well, for me, you could say I got into cloud computing by accident. I was interested in blockchain technology, but my friend told me I should consider cloud engineering. I gave it a thought, but I didn't know where to start. It seemed like a massive task.... Read More

There were a few programs offering lessons for beginners( and it was costly). I didn't give up. I started looking for cloud computing courses that were valuable and also less expensive. I'm glad to say that this course came at the right time.

I loved the lessons, and my tutors helped me along the way. I also find this program very flexible with my work schedule. It feels great to be a certified cloud architect with a growing portfolio.

11/8/2020

"Great"

This Bootcamp is the ideal starting point for anyone who like me is new to data science. The classes started right from the beginning and would help you build a strong foundation. The course was designed very well. I’m not so much of a fast learner, so... Read More

James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education's average rating is 4.67 out of 5.0 based on 3 review(s).