Le Wagon

Courses: Data Science - Full-Time, Data Science - Part-Time, Web Development Course - Full-Time, Web Development Course - Part-Time

Amsterdam, Belo Horizonte, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, +33 more.
Oslo, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Santiago, Paris, London, Berlin, Shanghai, Marseille, Tokyo, Bordeaux, Brussels, Lyon, Nantes, Munich, Bali, Milan, Tel Aviv, Seoul, Stockholm, Dubai, Kyoto, Madrid, Rennes, Lausanne, Rome, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Istanbul, Barcelona, Lille, Copenhagen.

About Le Wagon

Le Wagon runs immersive coding bootcamps in 40 campuses worldwide. The web development course is designed to teach students the necessary skills to land a job in software development or product management - or prepare them to create their own startup.... Read More

Le Wagon's courses are either full-time or part-time and taught in-person. In 9 weeks or 24 weeks, students learn to build web applications or to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights, and to collaborate within a team of developers or data scientists using the right tools and workflows.

Le Wagon has a global community of 9,000+ alumni, and a strong network of partner companies across all industries to help students find their dream jobs.

Data Science - Full-Time

• Cost: 6,500 - 7,500
Locations: Amsterdam, Belo Horizonte, Buenos Aires, Lisbon, Melbourne, Mexico City, Montreal, Oslo, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Santiago, Paris, London, Berlin, Shanghai, Marseille, Tokyo, Bordeaux, Brussels, Lyon

In 9 intensive weeks, learn Data Science from Python to advanced Machine Learning, get all the skills to join a Data Science team and boost your career.

Our full-time Data Science course gives you the skills you need to launch your career in a data science team in only 9 weeks. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.

In 9 weeks, you will be able to:

-Master programming applied to Data Science in Python
-Design relational databases and build advanced queries with SQL
-Grasp the mathematic concepts behind data science: statistics, probability and linear algebra
-Conduct advanced analysis with Jupyter notebook and Pandas
-Implement Machine Learning supervised and unsupervised models with scikit-learn
-Learn Machine Learning best practices (preprocessing, training and testing, performance metrics, etc.)
-Deploy Machine Learning models in production with Google Cloud Platform
-Build and train fully connected deep neural networks to solve classification problems
-Use neural networks for object detection and recognition
-Use the best practices when working on a data science project within a tech team

Subjects: Data Science

Data Science - Part-Time

Locations: Paris, Lisbon, Tokyo

In 24 weeks, part-time, learn Data Science from Python to advanced Machine Learning, get all the skills to join a Data Science team and boost your career.

Our Data Science course, initially developed as an immersive 9-week bootcamp, can also be followed part-time in 24 weeks, studying some weekday evenings and Saturdays. From Pandas to Deep Learning, you will finish the course knowing how to explore, clean and transform data into actionable insights and how to implement machine learning models from start to finish in a production environment, working in teams with the best-in-class tool belt.

In 24 part-time weeks, you will be able to:

-Use neural networks for object detection and recognition

Subjects: Data Science

Web Development Course - Full-Time

• Cost: 6,500 - 7,500
Locations: Nantes, Munich, Bali, Milan, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Tel Aviv, Seoul, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Dubai, Kyoto, Madrid, Melbourne, Lyon, Rennes, Lausanne, Rome, Oslo, Shenzhen, Santiago, Marseille, Berlin, Brussels, Montreal, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai, Chengdu, Tokyo, Istanbul, Paris, Barcelona, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Singapore, Lille, Bordeaux, London, Copenhagen, Lisbon

In 9 intensive weeks, learn all the skills of a Software Developer, code your own web applications from scratch and change your career.

In 9 weeks, you will be able to:

- Understand the core concepts of object-oriented programming
- Structure your software following design patterns like MVC
- Integrate a 3rd party service using an API or scrape HTML data
- Design a relational database and build queries with SQL
- Build your UI (User Interface) following atomic design framework
- Code a CSS library using recent techniques like flexbox or CSS grid
- Use ES6 (last version of Javascript) as a second programming language
- Adopt the right technical workflow: design your wireframe & mockup, test your UX with a prototype, split your user stories across your team and collaborate with branch and pull requests with git and Github
- Discover TDD (Test Driven Development) and learn how to cover your application's code with unit tests

Tuition varies depending on location.

Subjects: Web Development

Web Development Course - Part-Time

• Cost: 6,500 - 7,500
Locations: Berlin, Brussels, Marseille, Montreal, Munich, Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon, London, Bordeaux, Lille, Singapore, Santiago, Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Paris, Tokyo, Oslo, Lausanne, Lyon, Melbourne, Seoul, Tel Aviv, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Milan, Nantes

In 24 weeks, part-time, learn all the skills of a Software Developer and code your own web applications to upskill in your current job or change your career.

In 24 part-time weeks, you will be able to:

-Understand the core concepts of object-oriented programming
-Structure your software following design patterns like MVC
-Integrate a 3rd party service using an API or scrape HTML data
-Design a relational database and build queries with SQL
-Build your UI (User Interface) following atomic design framework
-Code a CSS library using recent techniques like flexbox or CSS grid
-Use ES6 (last version of Javascript) as a second programming language
-Adopt the right technical workflow: design your wireframe & mockup, test your UX with a prototype, split your user stories across your team and collaborate with branch and pull requests with git and Github
-Discover TDD (Test Driven Development) and learn how to cover your application's code with unit tests

Subjects: Web Development

Le Wagon Reviews

Overall

4.98/5

• Cássia | Full-Stack Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Le Wagon Rio: FullStack Web Developer"

I can say for sure that was the best decision I've ever made so far! I've been working with Design for the past 7 years and I was not happy with the area anymore so I began to study coding by myself for about a year but getting nowhere.
I was originally... Read More

• Egecan Çitim | Full Stack Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"A Life Changing Experience"

I believe Le Wagon is the best place to change your life. I was a complete beginner before I joined Le Wagon and the biggest fear I had going into the bootcamp was that I wouldn’t be able to learn how to code. However, I learned so much in the first 2... Read More

I really enjoyed the curriculum and challenge-based learning. I’ve always felt that practice makes perfect and I realise now that this is also the best way to learn how to code. As someone who has always liked design, I found the front-end section of the curriculum to be the most enjoyable of the bootcamp and learning CSS and Javascript was great

I really enjoyed building a new startup in the last 2 weeks of the bootcamp. Our team realized what we were capable of and created a unique web app by working extremely well together. I still miss the bootcamp a lot. The daily routine and feeling that we were on a learning journey, discovering something new on a daily basis; that was amazing

The team spirit with my other buddies from the bootcamp was fantastic and I miss chatting with them and solving coding problems together. I look forward to keeping in touch and seeing how they develop as coders. Outside of coding, Le Wagon was the first time that I’ve been in such a diverse environment.

Communicating with people from all over the world was a great experience for me, it really broadened my horizons. My time with Le Wagon was completely unique and after I graduated I was especially surprised by the size of Le Wagon’s global network of 9,000 alumni. Everyone is on Slack which means that you can contact them with the push of a button.

I check Le Wagon’s alumni channel at least twice a week and receive really useful notifications which are helping me to continue learning through the network.

Thanks to Le Wagon I’ve discovered a passion for software development, especially on the front-end. My goals now are much clearer and I’m looking for a good income at a great tech company which has a friendly and positive work-culture.

• Diego Makarausky de Oliveira | Product Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"Amazing how much I learned in a short period of time, became part of an awesome community, and it is already having great effects in my career."

The bootcamp I attended was 100% remote, since it took place during the most sensible period of the pandemic. Nevertheless, the staff worked really hard so we could experience all the tools and cool things of a regular classroom course. Online classes... Read More

10/20/2020
  • Tricia Blosser | Full Stack Web Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great coursework, teachers, and support. Highly recommend!"

My Le Wagon experience happened during the SARS-COVID-19 quarantine, when much of the world was in crisis and staying home, so I was able to experience Le Wagon Mexico entirely from my small midwest USA hometown remotely and let me just say, I'm SO grateful!... Read More

10/19/2020
  • Graduated: 2020

"LeWagon Istanbul has changed my life"

Before you consider joining Le Wagon, you should ask yourself: “are you ready to change your life?”, because Le Wagon really was life-changing, and if you enjoy coding and are eager to learn, then it’s the perfect place to be.

I really wanted to discover... Read More

I’m extremely happy that Le Wagon came here. It will really help young people like me in Turkey by giving us an opportunity to change our careers, in our homeland.

I learned some magical things with Le Wagon that were extremely helpful. Learning Ruby and Rails in the first half of the bootcamp was brilliant.

During the last 3 weeks (Projects Weeks) we were putting everything we learned into practice by building a startup. We discussed new features we should add and we became a real software development team

The structure of the curriculum, and its emphasis on practical based learning through coding challenges, was an extremely effective way of learning how to code. I really enjoyed it and I wish they taught everything like this.

In my opinion, the teaching assistance you get is the biggest difference between learning by yourself and learning with Le Wagon. The teachers played a huge role. They were amazing characters and their knowledge and experience was incredible. They were also very helpful and friendly.

The environment was extremely motivating because we were surrounded by like-minded and ambitious people. It was very cozy, time really flew by. You don’t even know what day it is, you just sleep, eat and code.

The campus was great, it was really accessible and in the heart of Istanbul. It’s great design helped a lot and taking in the view of the Bosphorus was the perfect way to unwind if you were stuck on a challenge.

Thanks to Le Wagon, I was able to discover a passion for back-end coding. Now that I’ve graduated I will be applying to back-end Junior Software Developer positions knowing that I have the necessary skills and enthusiasm to get the job done

After the 9-week bootcamp, Le Wagon Istanbul offered a “Career Week” for free, which is a great opportunity to meet with lots of alumni from previous batches who have gotten jobs in the tech industry.

The strength of Le Wagon’s community and network is amazing, and we loved hearing alumnis stories and journeys, and they provided in-depth insights into what it’s like to be a software developer.

10/16/2020
  • Vishal Patel
  • Web Development Course - Part-Time
  • Graduated: 2020

"Incredible experience with Le Wagon London!"

My background is in marketing and strategy consulting, I was interested in learning to code for the entrepreneurial side, Le Wagon provided a huge amount of content beyond the code from product pain point, user stories to building an MVP in a project... Read More

A few weeks before I started in April - lockdown began, I had some reservations given the circumstances. I was impressed and reassured with how flexible and accommodating Le Wagon were (gave everyone the option to continue/stop or change onto the part-time as I did and communicated regularly), and they also made the remote sessions seamless with the engagement of in-person classes!

Easy to see why they are rated #1, you get a huge amount for the fee, not to mention the incredible community and access to learning after the course! I definitely recommend Le Wagon if you are interested in tech or coding, if you're on the fence you also won't be disappointed - it's an important skill to have right now, and you can also try some of their free sessions beforehand if in any doubt.

10/16/2020
  • Cristiane Silva
  • Graduated: 2020

"Immersive and intensive, perfect combination to learn in practice"

For me the experience was very good, leaving the comfort zone, I was able to learn things that I thought would be impossible, with the intensive, immersive method and learning how to search information, it was a perfect combination to make learning interesting... Read More

10/15/2020
  • Vinicius
  • Graduated: 2020

"Learning how to learn and apply Computer Science"

Pros:
- Learn by doing: You'll be productive very quickly in their chosen stack
- Learning how to learn: I found that after LeWagon I'm picking new CS concepts and tools much more quickly
- Huge alumni network: if you are sufficiently socially savvy you'll... Read More

Cons:
- Their chosen stack (Ruby + Rails) is not as hot as it was a few years ago, you'll need to pick up more skills by yourself as you'll go along
- The program is very much practical and result oriented, so they don't waste any time teaching you the fundamentals of algorithms, data structures and complexity. You'll also need to pick these up by yourself later.

10/14/2020
  • Renata Grassi | Web Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"My awesome experience with Le Wagon"

I really loved my whole experience at Le Wagon. It was not easy at all, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Awesome teachers and a very attentive staff made the experience very special. At first I was looking for some bootcamp to empower my career... Read More

10/14/2020
  • Enrica Fedeli-Jaques
  • Web Development Course - Part-Time

"Great part-time bootcamp!"

An amazing experience I would recommend to anyone!
The level of support you receive from teachers and TAs, the amazingly involved and supportive community, the highly professional and approachable ed staff make the bootcamp a fun and rewarding course.... Read More

Le Wagon's average rating is 4.98 out of 5.0 based on 1813 review(s).