Certification as a SAFe (SPC) consultant and becoming an agent of change also allow participants to train and certify other individuals in a range of SAFe® courses.
The first two days of the course, Leading SAFe®, cover SAFe principles and basic skills such as Team and Technical Agility, Agile Product Delivery and Lean Portfolio Management. The last two days are all about what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the company, following the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
Attendees practice the steps necessary to bring an organization to the tipping point and how to identify Value Streams and organize Agile Release Trains (ARTs), followed by learning how to successfully prepare, launch, and coach ARTs. The attendees then explore launching more ARTs as part of a Solution Train and how to extend Lean-Agile practices to the Portfolio with Lean Portfolio Management. The course concludes by focusing on the areas needed to accelerate towards Business Agility by establishing Organizational Agility, building a Continuous Learning Culture and identifying improvement opportunities by applying the SAFe assessments.
• 4 Days of online training
• 100% assured results
• 30 PDUs for PMI
• SPC Certification Training by an experience SPCT
• Trained Over 6000 Professionals of reputed organizations
• SPC Certification Training includes the exam fee
• One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
• Comprehensive courseware based on version 5.1 version of SAFe®
Duration: 4 Days