The Data Analyst training gives you the keys to become an expert in data analysis. This 100% online training is offered in 2 formats: the BootCamp format in 3 months or the part-time format over 6 months (evenings and weekends). The Data Analyst training is resolutely practical with simulations that allow learners to confront the problems of everyday professional life.
Course titles and descriptions of courses being offered
Prepare and structure data to meet a business need :
* Analysis of functional and technical business needs
* Design and creation of a database structure
* Import and preparation of data
Visualize and enhance business data :
* Exploitation of data (data visualization)
* Valuation of data (data storytelling)
Define a statistical model to meet a business need :
* Performing exploratory data analysis
* Perform predictive analysis using supervised and unsupervised learning models (regression, classification, random forest, clustering)
Coaching & soft skills :
3 Soft Skills workshops: support for the development of your professional project
Locations where the courses are being taught
In e-learning and synchronous (you are in a virtual classroom with a real teacher).
4 500€ HT (or 5 400€ TTC)
Application fee : 90€.
Duration of courses (how many weeks)
We have 2 course formats. The first one is called "Bootcamp" where the courses are spread over 3 months and the second one is called "part-time" and the courses are spread over 6 months (evenings and weekends)
How many hours a week are spent in the classroom
400h including 15 à 20h en e-learning
Approximate hours a week a student would expect to study
varies between 5 and 15 hours per week and depends on the level of the student.
Data Analytics, Data Visualization