In the Cyber Defense Analyst (CDA) Bootcamp, students engage in hands-on, immersive learning that helps them master the skills needed to defend and protect an organization’s network. Students begin the course with a rudimentary understanding of cybersecurity and finish with the skills and knowledge they need to start a career in cybersecurity. Classes are live and take place Monday through Thursday from 7-9pm CT with an optional Friday session from 5-6:30pm CT.
Discounts and Scholarships:
- Early registration discount: $500 for students who register four weeks in advance of a cohort start date
- First responder discount (for US, UK, AUS, and CAN students): $500 off the listed tuition price
- VetSec members (Active Duty Military or Veterans): $2,500.
- Open Doors Scholarship (for US students): One student per cohort will be chosen to attend at no cost to them. Partial scholarships may be offered based on capacity and needs.
- Other discounts and financing available. Please visit the Level Effect site for more information.
Linux, Windows Server, Networking, Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking