This 30-week data science program leverages flexibility and convenience to improve accessibility. It gives you the fundamental knowledge, real-world experience, and critical soft skills you need to kickstart a rewarding career as a data scientist. In this intense, immersive environment, you’ll dive into modules on data visualization, machine learning, statistical modelling, data engineering, and much more — delivered in a format that accommodates your unique life circumstances.
What is Flex?
Flex programs follow the same curriculum, lectures, and assignments as bootcamps; the only difference is the delivery format, in this case, 30 weeks instead of a 12-week bootcamp. This program is well suited for those who need to keep working while studying, have substantial caregiver duties that can't be put on hold, or prefer a less concentrated learning experience.
What You’ll Learn
● Coding essentials like Python, Python, PostgreSQL, Git, and Jupyter Notebook.
● Math foundations to get the basics of probability, stats, and algebra to get familiar with data forecasting.
● Data wrangling to master the art of sorting, manipulating, and prepping data.
● Data visualization to learn the principles of graphical integrity and the guidelines for visualization to best present your findings.
● Machine Learning as you explore elements like supervised and unsupervised learning, and Natural Language Processing.
The Lighthouse Labs Advantage
From developing career plans tailored to your goals to sharpening your interviewing skills, reviewing your resume, and helping you navigate complex job markets, our expert Career Services team is at your disposal. Even years after graduating, you can always rely on us for professional advice, support, and resources. Benefit from:
● Interview & resume prep
● Introductions & networking
● Employer outreach and matching
If you’re stuck on a tricky assignment, you can count on our outstanding mentors to be there for you at the click of a button. As working industry professionals, our mentors are also key in building industry connections to support your future career success.
Proactive Student Support
You can expect daily and weekly check-ins from Student Success Coordinators to track your progress and support your student experience.
Accessible Education & Lifelong Learning
Since accessibility is not one-size-fits-all, we work with each student to develop personalized plans that support your individual needs. Plus, our program sets you up with the tools you need to be a lifelong effective, adaptive, and curious learner throughout your career. That’s why you also get lifelong access to our cutting-edge learning platform and curriculum.