Cesar, a student of MUKTEK, writes to you. I had not taken programming classes before, and now I am a graduate of intensive face-to-face bootcamp (very intensive!).
I will call "MUKTEK Experience" to which I am going to talk about, and "MUKTEK Ecosystem"... Read More
During the 3 months of the course I had access to:
1. Expert Instructor, Web Developer Mr. In fact, you can ask him anything about programming and so far he has not left an unsolved question (and we have tried very hard questions !!!).
2. Instructor Assistant. It helps us during the exercises and homework, for any questions you may have. So, we can say that from the beginning you have 2 teachers.
3. Mentors. They are expert developers. At the same time carry out their careers, they have time to mentor you during the time you are in the bootcamp. They also solve doubts, explain topics and tell you about their projects. (Now the sum of teachers rises to at least 3 or 4).
4. Speakers. This part is great! You will have a guest every week, coming from the world of technology, each time someone different, who will expandos your horizon about what is out there in the real world of technology. They give very good recommendations to apply to your professional career as a developer.
5. Soft Skills. They teach social skills and techniques to facilitate social interaction in the professional world. They are teachings beyond the technical. Skills to learn that could sometimes put us down if we do not know how to do them properly, no matter how technically skilled we are.
6. Towards the end of the course, we lived the "Career Week", which is also part of the bootcamp and is an extra preparation to get a job.
7. In addition to the above, there is something extraordinary ... right here they help you to get a job. So you have all the pieces: technical preparation, professional preparation, personal preparation, many teachers, a very friendly staff.
All this list makes up the MUKTEK Ecosystem to which you will have access and which (in addition!) Is complemented by a community of mentors and alumni that will support you during the time of life that you decide to devote to being a Developer.
The educational level is so intense that it literally transforms your brain into new skills and new perspectives. Now, I feel ready to start my career as a developer. Thank you MUKTEK!