About preHIRED

Location: Online

Prehired is NOT a class, a school or your normal “higher ed.” You do NOT have “teachers,” “classmates” or “graduates.”

As a lifetime membership association with a job guarantee, we help you get hired to tech sales careers at companies YOU want to work... Read More

How?

It all starts with our 12-week Science-Based Sales® career launch program to break into tech sales (the only one leading sales automation software giant, HubSpot, endorsed in 2018, 2019 and 2020)

And your career path continues with your unlimited members-only benefits:

* Buzzing community with our mentors and 1,000+ of Prehired-trained sales pros (many job connections happen here)

* Content updates so you always know the latest tools, skills and workflows

* Live trainings with our staff, members and other industry insiders

* 1:1 mentoring for tailored guidance given your situation

* Job opportunities with our growing partner company network

* Job references from your mentors

* Yearly summits to connect deeper with everyone

That said, we’re not for everyone. Read the reviews, both positive and negative, and feel free to reach out to us with questions.

If we’re a fit for your goals, and if you have the Attitude, Aptitude, Ambition and Accountability we look for in Prehired lifetime members, you may become our next success story.

Locations: Online

Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence.

Subjects:

Andres R Pachano
Sdr | Graduated: 2021

10/5/2021

Overall

"Deceptive, overrated, you can get this SDR jobs without prehired"

Not worth it, 30k for this program is es too much. My experience was awful, they will let you out of the program before you complete 30% BUT, all the important tools and knowledge comes after that. That is completely not true, they will make you write... Read More

Satta Thor

9/3/2021

"Scam"

PreHIRED is a scam. They teach you programs that are outdated. They make you lie on your resume and linked in profile. Their so called mentors are never there to help you with anything. They say you can make 75k but want you to take any job that you could’ve... Read More

Official Response from preHIRED

Here are the facts:

We don’t tell people they will make over 75k.

Our guarantee (posted on our website and written in our contracts) is $60k for someone’s first job.

We further promise at least $40k will come from base pay.

Our records show Satta Thor received... Read More

His LinkedIn profile shows he’s been there since May 2021.

His offer was also double his previous income (before Prehired).

Now, let’s clarify this statement:

“They tell you to lie on your resume and linked in profile.”

If telling people to lie was our policy, would we have hundreds of success stories from people getting jobs, keeping them and moving up?

As Satta experienced, hiring managers test applicants across 3-4 (sometimes even more) interview rounds.

For extra context, here’s an email Satta sent us on May 26, 2021 (the same day he started his new job):

“My bad bro that email sounded super ungrateful.

“If it wasn’t for preHIRED I would prob still be stuck at my old job and for what I have taken from these programs I’m super grateful. If you need me to put a good review I will. In the end. I got what I wanted and I will start my payments on 07/1.

“I want to deff thank you for all your help. Like I said you were the most influential in this whole ordeal.

“Thanks again.

“Cheers
Satta Thor”

And now here’s an email he sent us on September 9, 2021, after we tried to clarify his payments:

“Look. I’m not here to go back and forth with you. We can do one of two things. You can cancel my contract burn it and I’ll delete my reviews and take my complaint away from the BBb and never hear from you guys again or you guys can do what you need to and I’ll be in contact with all the preHIRED members I’m connected with and see how they feel about the program. I’ve been contacted over 3 times already and we all have the same issues. So this isn’t just a 1 off case.”

If you’re reading this deciding whether to apply to Prehired, you can decide whether to trust his review for yourself.

Anonymous
SDR | Graduated: 2019

5/17/2021

Overall

"You don’t have to pay money to be an SDR"

Prehired is a grossly overpriced boot camp that helps you get a Job that you can get on your own with no experience. If you feel the need to pay for a course to learn about how to be an sdr. I recommend searching somewhere else. I would recommend flocking... Read More

Official Response from preHIRED

Interesting post from an anonymous person.

First, the post title ("You don’t have to pay money to be an SDR") is misleading. Nobody is paying for a job. They're paying for education, hoping to get hired later, which we also help them with.

Unlike colleges... Read More

So, if it's true anyone can break into tech sales with no experience, why recommend another company for help learning what's needed?

We encourage everyone to apply to SaaS sales jobs to see if you can land one. Search for SaaS sales jobs on Indeed, Monster, LinkedIn or your favorite job search engine.

While some people succeed that way, most people don't get interviews or make it through the usual 3-4 interview rounds most tech sales hiring managers have.

We also don't "hand out certificates to anybody." They have to demonstrate real-world knowledge by prospecting for jobs the way a sales professional would, and they get our Science-Based Sales® certificate when they're hired.

And, since we have so many people going through our program at a given time, they won't show as hired on LinkedIn. Why would they, right?

One thing we agree with the poster about: Do yourself a favor and speak to Prehired members on Linkedin. Don't just believe us.

To help you see the fuller picture, we have more hundreds of reviews, more than anyone else, and we're Career Karma's 2020 Tech Sales Bootcamp of the year. Our reviews are mostly not here on SwitchUp, so you can check them out here:

Yes, you'll find some negative reviews, as almost every company that's helped thousands of people has. Read them and see how believable they are in light of the others.

Then, come check out the info about the industry and us on our website. We have answers to many Frequently Asked Questions there. And you're welcome to ask any other questions you have.

James Eismon
Business Development Representative | Graduated: 2020

12/5/2020

Overall

"preHIRED - Much better than anticipated, do the work...get the job!!! I am proof positive!!"

preHIRED is such a fantastic company, founded and driven forward by its incredible leader Joshua Jordan! For me, my six passionate years of sales experience over 20 years ago was an experience that just became a filler on a resume. Fast forward 20 years... Read More

Gregory Paul Beckham Jr.
Business Development Representative | Graduated: 2020

11/30/2020

Overall

"From laid-off due to COVID, to hired due to COVID."

I always felt like they were excited to see me grow. When I needed to improve, they let me know is a kind and insightful manner. When I did good, they were very supportive. I've learned so much during this course, I couldn't imagine going back to my old... Read More

*Update*

I've been hired by LaunchDarkly to be a BDR. I'd be a liar if I said I did it on my own. For starters, this program helped me fine-tune my resume and LinkedIn presence. Mentors within the group gave me a list of "Need to know" Sales pros. One of those sales pros gave me a warm intro into the company. In the end, I know, 100% I wouldn't be here without preHIRED. Sure, I could’ve learned the trade, learned the tools, and done this all on my own, physically. But this program gave me validity. It gave me not just a "Certificate", but my mentors can see what I've done, and give me an honest recommendation to any company. This doesn't include every other member I've met along the way.
I've got a lifetime ahead of me, and no matter where I go in life, preHIRED will be there to help me along the way.

Nikita Solberg

11/17/2020

Overall

"always felt supported by lovely mentors and other people in the program"

I had never worked formally in sales, but had become very familiar with upselling after over a decade in hospitality. However, my friends in the industry can attest that you're often working long shifts on your feet and I was tired of not being challenged... Read More

I discovered the Prehired program and thought it was too good to be true since what can a six week program offer that six years of college couldn't provide for me? But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it and have enjoyed learning what Prehired has to offer.

My favorite part of Prehired was the focus on making yourself marketable with a focus on social media presence, coaching on various profiles, and learning more about sales automation tools. With the skills I learned in Prehired, it's making applying for jobs a breeze and I feel completely prepared for interviews. I'm completely satisfied with going through the Prehired program to become certified. I'm currently in final interviews at a few companies, when I was nervous at first that I'd even be invited to interviews.

Josh & Co have created an entertaining and engaging program, I couldn't have done it without you!

John Eichert
Mobile Activations Coordinator, Tier 3 | Graduated: 2020

11/13/2020

"Career Aspirations"

The curriculum taught by Joshua Jordan and his staff at preHired doesn't prepare you for a job; it prepares you for a career. I was fortunate to find them through a military veteran's group. The courses are to the point, and provide you with knowledge... Read More

Janelle Anderson

Overall

"When life strikes, strike it back!"

Before I joined preHIRED, I was selling dumpster rentals to a wide variety of clients. I had hit a cap (ceiling) income-wise and became limited. I wanted to find a company where I could expand upon my skill set and eventually make six-figures a year.... Read More

Joshua Crouch
SDR | Graduated: 2020

"Think Nike"

Just do it!! Best thing I’ve done for myself and I’m very proud of the growth. The mentors are awesome and Josh Jordan is awesome. If you’re on the fence about this program do it. You’ll be so grateful you did at the end. Trust the process. It definitely... Read More

Hameed Hemmat

Overall

"Best software sales boot camp in the market and it’s not even close!"

During the lockdown, I decided I wanted to make a career pivot into tech sales. The sales environment had become more sophisticated, therefore I knew I needed to update my skill set. When I found preHIRED I was a bit skeptical especially due to the price... Read More