About QA in USA
How to get a job in Tech company? Join us because we are way more than just a great IT school that teaches online - we give you PRACTICE, internship, mentorship, we help a lot with your resume and job hunting, we prepare you for interview, guide and support... Read More
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
- Course plan. Purpose of testing. Who is a tester? Roles and responsibilities. What is a bug?
- Art of test case creation. Test plan. Test strategy
- Requirements. Agile. SDLC. Waterfall
- Testing types. Testing activities in the real delivery cycle. Boundary values analysis. Equivalence partitioning
- TC creation techniques. Defect life cycle. Bug attributes. Bug-tracking system. JIRA, XRAY
- TDLC. Test case execution reporting. UI Testing. Web and mobile web testing
- Intro to mobile testing. Xcode. Android Studio. App install/uninstall. Log files
- Mobile testing: log files, exceptions (crashes, errors, screenshots, video recording). Repeated tests execution in a real project
- Client-Server model. Product versions, environments. Dev Tools. HTML
- Protocols, OS, Linux, Logs
- REST API, HTTP-request/response structure. XML, JSON. Postman, Swagger
- API Testing, Postman with an example, Splunk
- SQL. Understanding of databases
- Classwork: payment system testing
- Interview questions and answers analysis.
- Internship. End to end testing on real projects.
- Building a solid LinkedIn profile. Posting resume to the appropriate jobs. Job market skills. Effective job search.
- Interview practice. Lifehacks
Tuition: $499 + ISA or $1,500
Average Ratings (All Programs)
- Manual Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graduated: 2021
"Loved the content and tips on landing a job!"
QA in USA's average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review(s).