There 5 class type:
- Career Development Classes including effective job search techniques, applied networking principles, interview strategy and negotiation.
- Tech Sales classes teaching how to generate demand, and manage deals to a close
- Marketing classes teaching how to run channel tests and understand marketing stack tools
- Operations Classes showing systems for effective project management
- Product Management classes teaching how to turn customer insights into product decisions
The program offers weekly career office hours with resident career coaches and program instructors who are all currently working in technology companies. Career coaching is - tailored specifically to help students build relationships with employers and land non-technical roles in tech. Additionally, students get access to all School16 events hosted with employers and hiring managers.
Scholarships and payment plans available for most applicants who get accepted.
Classes are held twice per week for 1 hour and 45 minutes on Monday and Tuesday evenings for the duration of the 2-month part-time program. Total in class time is up to 3.5 hours per week, and out of class work ranges from 2-4 hours per week.
Product Mgmt, Sales, Information Technology