Skylab Coders Academy

Courses: Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Barcelona, Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Madrid

Barcelona, Madrid

About Skylab Coders Academy

Skylab Coders Academy has been delivering intensive web development training programs with Javascript since 2016. Students learn the skills required to kick-start their careers in web and application development. Programs are extremely practical, hands-on,... Read More

With more than 20 years in the online education sector, Skylab's relationship with the industry gives them a unique insight into exactly what skills employers are looking for, and allows them to develop syllabi and projects accordingly. With the help of the Industry Advisory Council students are immersed in the latest and most in demand skills.

Skylab introduces students to some of the best recruiters and employers, ensuring that they have the very best chance of starting and developing careers as software developers.

Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Barcelona

• Cost: €5,700
Locations: Barcelona

Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their workplace utility and relevance to modern software engineering paradigms: HTML5 + Bootstrap + CSS3 + SASS + Javascript + reactJS + NodeJS + MongoDB, plus methodologies like TDD, SCRUM/KANBAN, Lean, etc.

It will take us between 360 and 450 hours to complete. If you work hard, you will become a solid professional.

Request our full curriculum at our website.

Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, jQuery, MongoDB, Flux, AJAX, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Agile, Redux, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, JavaScript

Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Madrid

• Cost: €5,700
Locations: Madrid

Request our full curriculum at our website.

Skylab Coders Academy Reviews

Overall

4.97/5

2/10/2017
  • Oscar
  • Graduated: 2017

"My experience in SkylabCoders Academy"

I'm currently doing the bootcamp (09/02/2017) and it's surpassing my initial expectations. Teachers are concerned that we understand what we do and why we do it. The human factor is as important as the technical part and this helps us to learn day by... Read More

2/9/2017
  • Jonàs Rodon | Mr
  • Graduated: 2017

"MEAN fullstack developer - Skylab Coders Academy"

Ḥola me llamo Jonas Rodon y estoy cursando en estos momentos el bootcamp
de MEAN full stack de skylabcoders academy, lo siento pero no puedo ser
imparcial primera porque es el primer bootcamp que hago y segundo por que
no puedo hablar mal, quiero decir... Read More

Jonas Rodon
jonasrodon@gmail.com

aprendiz de jedai....:-)

--------

Ḥola's name is Jonas Rodon and I am currently working on the bootcamp
From MEAN full stack from skylabcoders academy, I'm sorry but I can not be
Impartial first because it is the first bootcamp I make and second because
I can not speak badly, I mean that for me is the perfect bootcamp, quality price
I in the first week and I felt more than paid, because independently
Of learning to program with a technology teach us to think like programmers,
Are synthetic and orderly, from the first contact I felt welcome, I am very
Happy I have the feeling that it is the best choice of my life, and what I learn in
Skylab gives me the feeling of being in Harry Poter's Magic School every day
More magician, if you always wanted to be able to program what you dream this is your site.

Jonas Rodon
Jonasrodon@gmail.com

Jedai apprentice .... :-)

2/9/2017
  • Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript (11 weeks )
  • Graduated: 2017

"Full stack developer Bootcamp"

I'm a graphic designer from Barcelona.
I had no idea about programming before, and doing the bootcamp was definitely a great idea. In 10 weeks I have learnt a lot about Javascript, CSS, HTML, Node Js, ...
The professors and all the team were so good and... Read More

If you want to learn programming from zero, Skylabcoders is a great choice.

Skylab Coders Academy's average rating is 4.97 out of 5.0 based on 153 review(s).