TECH I.S.

Courses: Data Science Program, Full Stack Web Development Program

Online

About TECH I.S.

TECH I.S. is an immersive online programming Bootcamp, which helps students establish a strong programming foundation and launch their careers as software engineers. The curriculum is designed in a way that allows even complete beginners to become proficient... Read More

Our Web Development and Data Science programs can be completed over a period of 3-6 months. The Curriculum is comprehensive and we take a hands-on, learn by doing approach, where students build their portfolios with the guidance of the mentors.

TECH I.S. offers:
- 1-on-1 mentorship with experts from the Tech Industry
- 24*7 access to expert mentors, so students have complete control over their learning schedule
- Job Placement Support - We have a strong network of hiring partners

Data Science Program

• Cost: Free
Locations: Online

The Data Science Bootcamp students learn the entire data science process from scratch. This includes Raw Data Collection & Processing, Cleaning the Data sets, Exploratory Data Analysis, Building Models & Algorithms, Storytelling through data visualization & integrating it into Data products.

Bootcamp students receive 1:1 mentorship with a tech industry expert and receive 24/7 course support from instructors. All Bootcamp students receive job placement support that leverages the TECH.I.S hiring partner network.

The Curriculum covered is as follows:
- Python
- Clustering techniques, PCA
- Natural Language Processing - Introduction to Neural Networks
- Neural Network Architectures and applications
- Recommendation systems, Introduction to Data Structures
- Data Structures and algorithms (implemented in Python)
- Algorithms, DevOps
- Git, Docker, AWS, Model deployment

Cost: $0 (NO UPFRONT FEE) - Pay 15% of your income for 46 months (up to $30K) after getting a job making at least $50,000

Subjects: Git, Github, Docker, NumPy, Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Algorithms, Visual Programming, AWS, DevOps, Data Structures, Pandas

Full Stack Web Development Program

• Cost: Free
Locations: Online

The Web Development Bootcamp students learn HTML, CSS, Python or PHP, JavaScript, and SQL. The curriculum also covers Git, testing, planning, and frameworks.

Subjects:
- Data Structures
- Planning
- AWS & Docker
- Personal Development

Subjects: Git, HTML, Github, jQuery, Docker, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Python, SQL, PHP, Django, JavaScript, AWS, Data Structures, Laravel

TECH I.S. Reviews

Overall

5.0/5

10/25/2020
  • Joshua Miller | Store Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"tech is does what it says"

If I had to say one word about tech is. it would be “incredible”. I am Joshua from Seattle. I work as a Store Manager in Mud Shop. Everyday, I work with computers day in and day out. One day I was curious how software was developed and tried to to code... Read More

7/28/2020
  • Anonymous | Technology Manager
  • Full Stack Web Development Program
  • Graduated: 2020

"Requires hard work but totally worth it!"

I enrolled into the 6month part time, Full stack web development program at TECH I.S. to make a career switch to Web Development. I chose TECH IS mainly because they offered 1-on-1 coaching. It was also less pricier than the other immersive bootcamps... Read More

The Curriculum is a mix of original TECH I.S Coursework and other curated course material. Although it takes effort to finish the material, it gets easy as the mentors are always available to guide me. I just have to leave a message on the group and the mentors get on a video call to help me.
The Mentors are super knowledgeable and friendly and also help keep me accountable. There's also weekly soft skill development sessions by the career counsellors.

Currently working on building my portfolio and they're helping me with the job search process as well. Overall I've had a good experience with them.

TECH I.S.'s average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 2 review(s).