About The Python Academy
The Python Academy offers a 12-week program which results in our "Black Belt Certificate." The program lasts 12 weeks and contains courses in: The Foundations of Python, Python for Data Analysis, Python for Predictive Modeling, and Python for Machine... Read More
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
Python for Data Analysis is the next step to broadening your skills in Python. In fact, this is the first course that will allow you to be hired in the Python job market for data analysis.
- Numpy and Pandas for data analysis and operations
- Matplotlib and seaborn for statistical visualization
- Sklearn for regression analysis.
Python for Machine Learning, represents the final stage to helping you achieve the Black Belt Certification. This course will teach you how to create advanced models with Python, including:
- Support Vector Machine for Classification
- Neural Networks and Deep Neural Networks with Keras and Tensorflow
- Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Unsupervised Learning with K means Clustering.
Python for Predictive Modeling, is the first step to obtaining the blue belt certification. This course will teach you how to create advanced models with Python, including:
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Linear and Logistic Regression
- Time Series Analysis
- K nearest neighbors
- And Principal Component Analysis
- Random Forest and Boosted Tree
The Foundation of Python, is the very first step to beginning your new journey.
- Learning all basic data types
- Dictionaries and lists
- Control Flow Statements
- And Object-oriented programming
There are currently no reviews. You can add your own here.