PMP ® Certification training course will help you gain the skills, competency and knowledge required to successfully complete a project.
• To enhance the conceptual and technical knowledge of Project Management as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth edition”.
• To encapsulate the project, project management, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
• To describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the six Project Management Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing.
• To implement the Project Management Knowledge areas with the help of PMP® Certification Classroom Training and to explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project & product life cycle.
• To understand the importance of the Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, and CPM while preparing for the Project Management Professional Exam.
• To demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, and techniques are necessary for each phase of a project and understand PMP® examination nuances.
• To understand the significance of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through the foundational processes of Project Management.
Course Outline: Project integration management, Scope management, Schedule management, Quality management, Resource management, Risk management, Procurement management.
Duration of the course – 4 days