Vinsys is a global training provider for Project Management and IT Service Management Certifications. Associated with over 1000 qualified training experts, Vinsys provides a learning platform that offers well-structured training courses for fast-paced... Read More
The curriculum is based on expert advice and undergoes frequent revisions as per the latest updates in the industry. The courses offered vary from foundational/introductory-level certification courses to intermediate and professional/expert-level courses. Our trainings are delivered in Instructor-led online mode for convenient learning.
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
(CAPM)® Certification Training helps entry-level candidates to gather the skills required to acquire project management qualifications and get an overview of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by the PMI.
The CAPM Certification provides an instant lift to a candidate’s profile as it certifies the knowledge about project management essentials that one possesses. This certification sets a professional benchmark for those who are willing to join the league of project managers.
After procuring the CAPM credential, it is the responsibility of the candidates to maintain it by appearing for the exam every 5 years.
Course Outline - PMI procedures & CAPM® exam, Role of Project Management, Leadership, Project Management, Business Management Skills, Project Phases, Project Life Cycle, Product Life Cycle, Project Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Risk, Procurement Management
Duration of the Course – 2 days
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) training course will help you to gain understanding on the scrum framework that used to solve complex problems efficiently.
• Scrum Agile Framework helps to improve communication, speed and collaboration in complex projects.
• This certification does not expire and adds an indefinite value to your resume.
• Becoming a Scrum Master helps you manage risks at all levels when implementing Scrum as a new methodology in an organization.
Course Outline – Introduction to agile, Scrum framework, The Agile Scrum mindset, Scrum methodology, ADAPT Cycle
Duration of the Course – 2 days
ITIL® 4 Foundation course enables IT practitioners, leaders, and support staff with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, practices, and common language for successful management of modern IT-enabled services.
This ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Course aims at training candidates on how to:
• Create a reliable, functional and stable service development environment
• Understand customers to tailor your services according to their specific requirements to establish strong, long-term relationships
• Predict, manage and minimize risks effectively without compromising on the existing service deliveries
• Enhance productivity cost-effectively
• Align the ITSM framework with core business objectives to achieve the targeted goals
• Adapt to the rapid technological shifts and comply with the industry standards
• Raise your ability to cope up with the IT challenges and perform outstandingly
Course Outline: The ITIL® Service lifecycle, Key principles & Models, Service management, Technology & architecture
Duration of the Course – 3 days
PMP ® Certification training course will help you gain the skills, competency and knowledge required to successfully complete a project.
• To enhance the conceptual and technical knowledge of Project Management as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth edition”.
• To encapsulate the project, project management, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
• To describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the six Project Management Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing.
• To implement the Project Management Knowledge areas with the help of PMP® Certification Classroom Training and to explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project & product life cycle.
• To understand the importance of the Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, and CPM while preparing for the Project Management Professional Exam.
• To demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, and techniques are necessary for each phase of a project and understand PMP® examination nuances.
• To understand the significance of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through the foundational processes of Project Management.
Course Outline: Project integration management, Scope management, Schedule management, Quality management, Resource management, Risk management, Procurement management.
Duration of the course – 4 days
Average Ratings (All Programs)
- Raghavan | Senior Manager
- PMP ® Certification
- Graduated: 2020
"Best Trainer & Amazing Support"
Vinsys's average rating is 5.0 out of 5.0 based on 1 review(s).