About Westcliff University Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp
The 24-week Full Stack Coding Bootcamp offered by Westcliff University is a multidimensional certificate program that bridges a path between students who want to pursue careers in the growing and exciting field of web development. The program focuses... Read More
Do you represent this school? Suggest edits.
Full Stack Coding Bootcamp Certificate
● GIT & GITHUB Git is the de facto standard for distributed source version control and collaboration system widely adopted by the majority of software development organizations. GitHub is the most used web-based distributed version control and source code management hosting service using Git. These technologies are crucial to your contribution in the modern workplace, as well as in helping you to secure, protect, archive, and manage your source code. As such, they are also an important part of our website development program, so that every student finishes with the confidence and ability to work on a team in the modern software development environment.
● HTML 5 & CSS 3 As part of the web developer bootcamp, we’ll cover how to use HTML and CSS to build a modern, professional website. To get ahead of current trends, and equip yourself with future proof knowledge, you will learn responsive techniques that are crucial for building websites in the modern, “multi-device” age.
● OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (OOP) In modern programming languages, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) is the most important concept to understand. Due to the importance of OOP, it is one of the most frequently asked questions in the coding interviews. As a professional programmer, It’s compulsory for you to learn these concepts and be able to apply them to your implementations.
● EXPRESS Express is a framework that runs within Node. js that provides the means for a developer to create and maintain robust servers. It comes with many built-in features, but also has a gigantic suite of third-party add-ons that developers can use to provide better functionality, increased security, and improved speed.
● DESIGN PATTERNS The concept of Design Pattern is to solve commonly occurring problems. It is a list of descriptions or templates that addresses solutions to problems that can be used in many different situations. Design patterns are widely used by software engineering professionals, and thus it is one of the must-ask questions during the interviews. Throughout the program, you will be introduced to various design patterns and examples so that you can apply the concept to your applications.
● ALGORITHMS & DATA STRUCTURE Everything starts with the basics. In order to be able to design and implement efficient applications, you need to be able to choose the right data structure and apply effective algorithms to store and process data for your business logic. We will guide you from fundamentals to practical applications of the data structure and algorithms.
● WEB SECURITY In modern web applications and services, security is one of the most important topics. Your web application and services must be implemented with security first design to protect user data from undesired attacks. You will learn and experience secure implementations with TLS, Passport, JWT, and OWASP top 10.
● RESTful API Representational state transfer APIs (REST) opens up the capabilities for applications to integrate with each other. You will learn the best practices and principles for RESTful API design so that you can design and implement Industry-standard APIs for your web services.
● TESTING We’ll teach you not only how to write great code, but we’ll teach you how to test it as well. A lot can go wrong when it comes to building content for the web, writing tests for your code allows you to identify and fix those problems before your users ever see them. You’ll learn how to use the Test Driven Development model of development, along with popular test suites like Jest, Postman, and Cypress, to guide your development process and write code that solves problems.
Westcliff University Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp Reviews
Average Ratings (All Programs)
You may also be interested in...
Subjects: A/B Testing, CSS, Cyber Security , +10 More