| ||Ashley Mefford ||Pros- It's also related to the consulting business in which you have the opportunity to work for upon completion.
- Was able to work as a paid intern to continue learning with real world clients.
- Teachers are the owners of the company and have massive knowledge in the space.
- Opportunity to Zoom in if you can't make it in person.
- Video content created to revert back to
- Students were encouraged to help each other.
- Team project was a great exercise in team work and building a program.
Cons- With the teachers being owners, they sometime had to attend to that business.
- While the videos were great, they were often posted at the start of class. It would be more helpful to have all the weeks work posted a week in advance.
(I believe these Cons are fixed for future classes) |