One of the most valuable parts of my experience was joining a highly welcoming, collaborative, and empathetic community of women and non-binary software developers. My classmates not only challenged each other in the classroom, but also cheered each other on through the extremely fast-paced curriculum and into the job search process. I'm grateful to be part of such a strong community to navigate a new career in tech with.
- Deferred tuition
- Challenging and rewarding curriculum
- Inclusive, supportive community
- Opportunity to attend the school's 'Launch Day' near graduation, which can provide networking and interview leads
- Career counselor available throughout the job search process
- Large class size (almost 40 students) sometimes seemed to overstretch instructors, teaching assistants, and career counselors |