La Capsule

Courses: Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer, +-6 more.
Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Marseille, Lyon, Paris, +-4 more.
Paris.

About La Capsule

La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France.

During the course, students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts... Read More

The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After graduation, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.

Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Locations: Marseille, Lyon, Paris,

Learn JavaScript, React and Node.js.

La Capsule Reviews

Overall

4.99/5

10/14/2020
  • Elise G | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"La Capsule allowed me to realize my dream and code my own application !"

I worked in fashion for many years, far away from the world of code. I wanted to develop my application related to this field and for that I needed technical skills. I wanted a new challenge and decided to learn how to code.

What a great experience! I... Read More

Regarding the pedagogy, I really enjoyed working on concrete projects every day. It is very stimulating intellectually.

I built the mvp of my application during the last two weeks of my batch and continue to work on my project. It should be ready very soon.

I'm delighted with my time at La Capsule, it allowed me to realize my dream and code my application. I didn't think I would be able to do it, especially in 10 weeks.

10/14/2020
  • Gaspard | Product Owner
  • Graduated: 2020

"My training at La Capsule was beyond all my expectations !"

After several years working as a Product Owner, I realized that it was becoming important for me to become familiar with the technical aspects I encountered in my daily work. This became essential in my communication with the developers and agencies I... Read More

10/5/2020
  • Medhi | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"I really felt supported and encouraged in my projects"

I wanted to develop a mobile application but without technical knowledge, no other choice than to use external providers. As an entrepreneur, I quickly realized that learning how to code would save me a lot of time! It would also allow me to really understand... Read More

I discovered the concept of coding bootcamps and it was totally what I wanted. I'd heard about entrepreneurial projects done by some of La Capsule's alumnis and it really pushed me to get started.

I loved learning how to code, I realize today how essential it was for me. Project-oriented pedagogy is very innovative and it was really what I needed to understand the concepts and be able to reapply them later.

The start-up spirit found at La Capsule is also very stimulating. The environment in which we find ourselves makes us want to learn and puts us in good conditions to succeed. The support is also top notch throughout the training. I really felt supported and encouraged in my projects.

I was able to develop the mvp of my project during the last two weeks. I continue to work on it with other people from my Batch and I am very satisfied with it. I can achieve something that is 100% me and I save a lot of time and energy.

Thanks to La Capsule for this awesome adventure !

10/2/2020
  • Alexis D | Web Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"I particularly appreciated the quality of the pedagogy and teaching at La Capsule"

I have been a communication manager for several years. I worked in the digital industry and I had the opportunity to work with developers. When I decided to reconvert, I realized that the dev was a promising sector and that there were short training courses... Read More

I chose La Capsule for the program and the fact that it trains in languages and frameworks that are very popular today: Javascript, React, React Native.

I particularly appreciated the quality of the pedagogy and teaching at La Capsule. The pedagogy is well constructed and progressive. The teachers are very present and attentive. They really try to explain what they do and put themselves in our shoes so that we understand the concepts. David is a great teacher. I also found the principle of the Teacher Assistants very well done: they were always available to help us or to share their past experience at La Capsule.

The understanding within the Batch was also very good even though we came from very different backgrounds. There was a real group cohesion.

La Capsule was a very good decision for me. It allowed me to quickly reconvert myself and open myself up to new opportunities. I now have the right foundations to start a career as a developer. I'm at the same time continuing to develop my application project with another alumni from my Batch !

10/1/2020
  • Baptiste P | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"An excellent Bootcamp !"

After graduating from business school I decided to set up my own company. I wanted to create my website but I had no development skills. While going through agencies and providers I realized that it did not meet my expectations but also that it would... Read More

An entrepreneur friend of mine had advised me to do La Capsule. I asked around and I immediately got on really well with the team. I found the atmosphere relaxed and the program was totally what I was looking for to move forward with my projects.

Since I was going to work on the development of my website myself, I needed something concrete. Being able to code right from the start of the training and every day for 10 weeks gives you confidence and a solid background when you get out.

The teachers were very present and caring throughout the training and it was a real pleasure to learn alongside passionate people.

I am now ready to start developing my site and move forward with my project. I highly recommend the training to entrepreneurs or anyone wishing to upgrade their skills. La Capsule is an excellent Bootcamp !

9/29/2020
  • Graduated: 2018

"Awesome experience!"

I attended La Capsule two years ago and can't recommand them more. Thanks to that training, I got my first job as a Junior Developer, a dream come true. Their teachers are the best, the curriculum on point (JS FTW!), and the community very supportive.... Read More

9/25/2020
  • Charlotte
  • Graduated: 2020

"I found the program very coherent and the team very human and attentive"

I studied communication and design. I have had to work on numerous occasions on the redesign of websites. I like the visual aspect of the frontend but I was very eager to know what was going on behind it. I then decided to learn how to code.

With a friend... Read More

I had a very interesting interview with the team which allowed me to understand the program and the mentality of La Capsule. It was really decisive in my choice. I found the program very coherent and the team very human and attentive.

The training was intense! The program is getting stronger as it goes along. I had a real trigger thanks to the practical approach and the fact that I coded every day the notions that we saw in the morning. It allowed me to gain self-confidence and to see what I was capable of.

It was a real challenge for me to learn how to code but I loved it! I found a job in web design directly after the end of the training and the knowledge I acquired helps me in my daily work.

A big thank you to the team of La Capsule for their patience and kindness throughout the training !

9/24/2020
  • Ines G | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"The project-based approach is a real plus to progress and acquire solid skills"

I am an entrepreneur in the food tech industry. I had an application project in mind but I didn't know where to start. So I first called on external service providers who helped me code my application. But I quickly realized that it was costing me a lot... Read More

I wanted to learn how to code my app by myself and to be able to do a project that would be a perfect fit for me. An entrepreneur friend of mine told me about La Capsule. I did some research on my own and the hands-on pedagogy convinced me.

The project-based approach is, in my opinion, a real plus to progress and acquire solid skills. It really allowed me to familiarize myself with the concepts.

Coding the mvp of my project during the last two weeks of my Batch really helped me to develop my project and feel comfortable with it.

It's been an incredible experience, I can finally realize my dream and code my own application. I recommend the program to all entrepreneurs, it will change your life!

9/24/2020
  • Cédric M
  • Graduated: 2020

"I am very thankful for everything it has taught me"

I've always had an attraction for code, but I was working in a field far removed from that. I quit my job and figured out it was the perfect time to change tracks and learn how to code.

I decided to join La Capsule and my training went very well. I loved... Read More

The classes were also very clear and the teachers and Assistant Teachers were always there to answer our questions when needed. We are never left to ourselves, we are accompanied throughout the training and even afterwards!

I feel totally ready to start my new career as a developer and continue to work on side projects with other people from my Batch.

I am very thankful for all that it has brought me from an intellectual and human point of view. I had a great adventure that I would do again without any hesitation.

9/23/2020
  • David J | Project Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"I totally recommend the Part Time program"

I did La Capsule's Part Time program. I was working as a Project Manager in a company and I felt that I lacked the necessary knowledge to carry out my missions and be comfortable communicating with developers. Learning how to code had become an obligatory... Read More

Conciling my professional life and my training at La Capsule was very intense, but it was very interesting and stimulating, which kept me motivated during the 13 weeks. I enjoyed learning alongside passionate people who were very attentive to making sure we understood all the concepts.

Today I come out with a solid knowledge in web development that I use in my daily work. I communicate much more easily with the technical teams and it allows me to gain more autonomy.

I totally recommend the Part Time training to increase your skills in the field of web development.

La Capsule's average rating is 4.99 out of 5.0 based on 97 review(s).