La Capsule

Courses: Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer, +-6 more.
Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Marseille, Lyon, Paris, +-4 more.
Paris.

About La Capsule

La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France.

During the course, students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts... Read More

The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After graduation, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.

Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Locations: Marseille, Lyon, Paris,

Learn JavaScript, React and Node.js.

La Capsule Reviews

Overall

4.99/5

9/23/2020
  • Arnaud H
  • Graduated: 2020

"These 10 weeks were unforgettable"

Before joining La Capsule, I was working in a start-up in the tech field. It made me want to learn how to code and acquire skills that are very sought-after today. I wanted a training in JavaScript, a very popular language today, and I was immediately... Read More

The pedagogy was incredible! Learning by working every day on concrete projects was very intellectually stimulating and great for quickly building some skills. There is also a buddy system where you have the opportunity to work in pairs everyday and it truly helps to improve yourself.

In addition to the pedagogy, the atmosphere was amazing ! I met a lot of people and I’m still seeing some of the other alumnis of my Batch and working with them on my projects.

I loved my experience at La Capsule, I found there the start-up spirit that I appreciate and a human approach. It really allowed me to change my life and launch myself into a career as a junior developer.

These 10 weeks were unforgettable ! I recommend this training whatever your background, it would be a real plus on your CV !

9/23/2020
  • Olivia B | Digital Project Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"It was definitely a very good decision for me !"

I have worked for several years in digital marketing. I wanted to go further and learn something more concrete. The idea of learning how to code came to me as being self evident. During my career, I had the opportunity to work with technical teams and... Read More

I immediately loved the spirit of La Capsule, right from my interview. The team is great, very responsive and attentive to our projects.

My training went on very well, I immediately got hooked on the logic of the code. The program is very good at building step by step. I was starting from 0 and I didn't think I would reach this level in only 10 weeks.

During my experience at La Capsule, I met people from very different backgrounds and it was very rewarding. The atmosphere is very friendly, a lot of mutual help between us. The teachers are also very attentive and always available to answer our questions.

It was definitely a very good decision for me. La Capsule is a real boost in my professional life. I now have a position as a Digital Project Manager and I can apply what I learned during the training to my daily life. I feel much more comfortable with the technical aspect and I realized that I can do many projects by myself without the help of external developers or service providers.

• Samuel | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"La Capsule was really a turning point for the development of our project"

I'm an entrepreneur and, with my partner, we were planning to develop the MVP for our application ourselves. It was important for us to be able to control our project from A to Z and not to use external service providers.

My partner had taken the Fullstack... Read More

My training went very well. I loved the start-up spirit that you find at La Capsule, especially in the pedagogy. The project-based approach teaches us to test, try, start over again and it's very stimulating intellectually. The tools made available to us were also very clear and very well done, especially the pedagogical platform.

During the last two weeks, we were able to create our MVP. And that was great. It allowed us to test the solution very quickly with our users.

The Capsule was really a turning point for the development of our project! We now control it from A to Z and we have more credibility with investors and customers.

If you're an entrepreneur,go for it, it's a winning bet!

• Sarah | Product Owner
  • Graduated: 2020

"I came away with solid knowledge that I can now apply in my work on a daily basis"

I have been working in a company as a Product Owner for 10 years. During my career I have had the opportunity to work regularly with developers and technical teams. I had for a long time in mind to learn how to code to be more comfortable in my discussions... Read More

I had heard about La Capsule and attended an information meeting. I was immediately won over by the Project-Based-Learning approach. As a Product Owner, the practical aspect and the fact that I was able to apply all the concepts that we were seeing fascinated me. It was very enriching to see how it works and to create automatisms as the weeks went by.

The team is very attentive to our needs and our projects. There is a real human dimension and a real support.

These 10 weeks have been very intense but very enriching in terms of learning. I came away with solid knowledge that I can now apply in my work on a daily basis.

If I had to do it all over again, I would do it again without hesitation!

• Oriane
  • Graduated: 2020

"This program is a real added value on my CV !"

As a young business school graduate, I started working in the digital field. I quickly realized that I lacked the technical skills to carry out my projects and be totally comfortable in the decisions I had to make on a daily basis. So I decided to learn... Read More

La Capsule offers a serious program and teaches in a technical stack that is very sought-after on the job market: Javascript. This was a considerable advantage for me, I knew that there were a lot of offers on the way out and that this added value on my CV was going to be a great help in my job search.

My training at La Capsule brought me a lot, I learned a lot more in two months than I could have learned during my business school studies. I discovered an exciting world full of possibilities.

After La Capsule, I quickly found a position in a Start-Up as Product Owner. It was very important for me to find in my work the Start Up spirit that I discovered at La Capsule.

I recommend this training to all those who like me have a business school background. It's a real plus to stand out and be an attractive profile sought after by recruiters!

• Hugo | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"In addition to learning how to code, La Capsule changed my way of thinking"

Before joining La Capsule I did a Business School. When I graduated, I decided to launch my company but I made the mistakes I shouldn't make: I launched my company without a product and went through an agency instead of coding my app myself.
I used to... Read More

I got to know La Capsule through an interview with Abou, founder of Onzic and alumni of La Capsule on the Youtube channel Startupfood, who explained that he had chosen to learn how to code his own app. That's how I wanted to develop my project myself from A to Z so that it would be more in line with what I had in mind. Abou's return motivated me and reassured me because he, just like me, had gone to business school and was starting from scratch. I told myself that it was possible and I decided to take the plunge.

I asked about short training courses but I had a decisive criterion: I wanted to learn how to code in React Native because my app was developed partly with this techno.
Then I have had great contact with La Capsule’s team since the beginning, the welcome was very warm and it finally convinced me to join their program.

In addition to learning how to code, my training at La Capsule changed my way of thinking. It taught me to ask myself to think about the problems I encounter, which I now apply to my daily life as well. I'm now starting my project again from scratch using the notions I learned at La Capsule and this time I won't make the same mistakes I made in the past.

I would recommend La Capsule to those who want to become a dev or code their MVP without any hesitation! It's a great experience!

9/17/2020
  • Matthieu | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"I'm now very comfortable with the technical aspect and can develop my project !"

I come from a world far removed from the world of code. For several years I wanted to change my path and set up my own project. I first started by going through service providers but it was a significant investment. It was also frustrating not to understand... Read More

I started by learning the basics on CodeCademy. I got hooked right away with learning the code and its logic. I wished to go further and learned about the different Parisian bootcamps.

I liked the pedagogy of La Capsule right away, I found the program serious and very well built to increase my skills as I went along. I also appreciated the fact that La Capsule trains in languages that are very popular on the job market. I was convinced!
I really appreciated my training. It allowed me to acquire solid knowledge in web development. Doing projects every day really gave me confidence and allowed me to see what I was capable of.

I am now able to develop my project and it's very satisfying.
I am delighted with my experience at La Capsule! I'm now much more comfortable with the technical aspect and can develop my project in a much more agile and credible way.

9/8/2020
  • Jose Luis Carrasco | Dev Front

"After science!"

After studying geology, I set up two companies in which I managed technical teams. I had no skills in code but I had some tech knowledge
as a Product Owner. I then looked for a job in this field and after several recruitments, the HR of one company advised... Read More

I inquired about the different bootcamps, I hesitated between several of them. The post-program support and follow-up offered by La Capsule were decisive elements in my decision. My interview also went very well with the team, which convinced me in my choice!

I found in the code the scientific logic that I had acquired during my studies and that helped me a lot in my learning. I followed the training during the containment and it was not a problem, on the contrary. No need to take transport and no loss of time. I could rest at lunch break and get fit in the afternoon! It was really a plus to be in telepresential!

The program is very well done, very clear to acquire solid skills in web and mobile development. You really see a lot of concepts in 10 weeks, which allows you to be a good junior developer at the end. Working on the final project also allows you to apply all the notions you learn during the training and to have a concrete project to put forward afterwards.

What really marked my experience at La Capsule was the possibility I had of constantly challenging myself on complex notions, without knowing where it was going to lead me in the beginning. The projects showed us right from the start what we were going to get to, while with the challenges, you have the surprise to see what you managed to do in the end. It's rewarding to see the result once the challenge is over! The program is adapted to each person's level with the possibility of offering us new challenges when we need them and it's very enriching.

The teachers were great! David is caring, very calm and passionate. The Assistant Teachers are also very attentive to our needs and know how to adapt to everyone's problems. I also kept good contacts with the alumni of my Batch. The agreement was very good between us and we saw each other at the end of the confinement!

The Capsule was a very good decision for me! After being a Teacher Assistant for a while, I found a position as a Frontend Developer at Carizy, three months after the end of my training thanks to the La Capsule network! I start in two weeks and I can't wait to start my new life!

9/7/2020
  • Corentin TRUFFAUT
  • Graduated: 2020

"Nice and complete experience !"

Initially far from the tech field, I had a few friends in the development world and I started to take a close interest in it, and finally decided to change my job and become a web developer. I discovered La Capsule and the team first advised me to familiarize... Read More

9/4/2020
  • hans cameus

"Amazing experience .."

I followed a first training named Simplon which made me discover the world of code and web development. I was curious to discover this job and considering the demands on the job market I found it interesting to deepen the subject. I wanted to find a structured... Read More

La Capsule's average rating is 4.99 out of 5.0 based on 97 review(s).