Product School

Courses: Product Manager Certificate, Product Leadership Certificate, Product Executive Certificate

Online

About Product School

Founded in 2014, Product School is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals.

Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers.

All of our... Read More

With live online courses starting every month, it’s easy to find an option that fits your schedule. Classes are held in the evenings or on weekends to ensure that both instructors and students can maintain their full-time jobs.

Unlike traditional MBA programs designed for students seeking roles within the finance and consulting fields, Product School’s certificate programs are highly relevant for the next generation of software product leaders, and offered at a fraction of the cost.

Practical, hands-on and with ample group activities and real-world case studies, you’ll learn how to build digital products from end to end, lead cross-functional teams and land your next product job or promotion.

In addition to training for individuals, Product School delivers custom product training to Fortune 500 companies seeking to upskill their existing teams or onboard new talent.

We are committed to pushing the product management industry forward. With this aim in mind, we published the Amazon bestseller, The Product Book, host over 1,000 free events per year, The Proddy Awards, and ProductCon, the largest multi-city conference in the world for product managers.

Product Manager Certificate

• Cost: $4,199
Locations: Online

During Product Manager Training you will first learn Product Management fundamentals to understand the software product lifecycle and what it takes to successfully transition into a product management role. You’ll then be trained to retrieve data, understand its value and make impactful decisions with SQL, data visualization and Tableau. Learn to understand your users to deliver exceptional UX/UI design and develop a robust digital marketing plan.

Product Leadership Certificate

• Cost: $6,999
Locations: Online

Through hands-on group work and practical exercises and case studies, you’ll dive deeper into how you can implement PM best practices on the strategic level to significantly impact your company’s portfolio and revenue.

Product Executive Certificate

• Cost: $9,999
Locations: Online

Best for senior-level professionals with 5+ years of experience in a product leadership role. You'll learn how to lead high-performance teams, and to embrace change and manage growth, and the art of influence.

Product School Reviews

Overall

4.78/5

1/12/2021
  • Elsayed Tarek | Product Manager

"Product Manager"

I took a learning journey with KO team. They didn't stop to support me or my peers. They always help us to get ideal concept, terms and functional of my role with professional internal and external sources. Also, i liked the way that they were motivated... Read More

12/14/2020
  • Bharatwaja Namatherdhala
  • Graduated: 2020

"Shilpa vir - Product school"

Shilpa is a fantastic teacher and I wish I had found her a month ago. Not only does she know exactly what the interviewers are looking for and she has a great product knowledge and helped us in understanding all concepts in product management. She also... Read More

12/12/2020
  • Geeta Desaraju
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great Experience - worth the cost"

My experience with product school was great. Management is very flexible and tailored the course material to cover all aspects of product management.

Our instructor Shilpa Vir came with a strong background in Product Management with many years of industry... Read More

Our classes were very interactive, and she encouraged all students to participate in class discussions and share their insights. I would highly recommend Shilpa as instructor to anyone who is interested in taking a course at Product School.

11/9/2020
  • Shamima
  • Graduated: 2020

"No regret in taking the course"

I spoke with a handful of people from different competitor courses and read dozens of reviews before I finally decided on Product School's product management course. Looking back at the decision, I have no regrets. The course was great overall. We were... Read More

11/6/2020
  • Skyler Holloway | Sr. Product and Program Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great content, Fantastic Instructor (Toby)"

I found the Product Manager Certificate to be a great way to quickly refresh and expand my Product skills. Currently in a new job, this gave me the chance to directly apply my skills in my day job.
The structure of the course was full: we used all of... Read More

9/3/2020
  • Adhiraj Didwania
  • Graduated: 2020

"Absolutely fantastic! Picking brains of the instructor on their personal experiences makes this course a must-take for aspiring PMs."

I come from a non-technical background, aspiring to be a PM. In my experience, the Product Management Certificate course has comprehensively covered the fundamentals about what the PM role is all about, key technical terminologies one should be aware... Read More

My instructor was Narayanan Krishnamoorthy (Krishna). Apart from being incredibly knowledgeable, Krishna has very rich hands-on PM experience. For me, what added value most was hearing about his insights based on his personal experiences, the mistakes he made, the lessons he learnt etc. Krishna answered any and every question I would ask. His study material too is fantastic and pretty exhaustive. Highly recommended to budding PMs!!!

Cons: Some of the group activities seemed to too simple to me, maybe because I am pursuing an MBA now and I have done more intense activities. Otherwise, no cons as such.

6/29/2020
  • Shashank
  • Graduated: 2020

"Enroll with Caution ! Money once paid is never coming back if you intend to withdraw !"

I enrolled for an 8 week part-time Product Management Certificate and attended the first-week session but decided to withdraw from the course.
Just keep in mind, they are very unsupportive (although understandable) when a student wants to withdraw. And... Read More

5/30/2020
  • Bing Z
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great Investment and Incredible Experience"

I just completed an 8-week online Product Management course at Product School.
It truly had been an incredible experience and exceeded my expectations.

About me:
I came from business / sales / marketing background in real estate / VC and was working with... Read More

The instructor: Mischa S
I was fortunate to have Mischa as instructor. He has all the checkpoints I was hoping for from an instructor: diversified experience of cross-functional roles, a wealth of knowledge in the PM domain, dedication and enthusiasm. He was accessible when I had questions about the course or homework, and often stayed late after class to help whoever needed. I really loved that he brought to the class real-life practice and insights, which made the course more relevant and interesting.

The resources and tools:
The admin/support of Product School is super responsive and well organized. It has a very robust community on Slack and LinkedIn, where you get push notifications on upcoming live stream events, tips and advice, and everything you can think about to become a PM (or a good PM). I didn’t use Product School’s own website much other than downloading all the course and reading materials, and submitting my final. Slack was our main communication channel, which to me was effective.

The fellow students:
It was a diversified group of students (motivated professionals) from all backgrounds, ethnics and nationalities. I can not stress enough how much I have learnt from my peers. So many valuable ideas, feedback and resources were shared through group exercises, especially during the second half of the course when we started to get to know each other a bit better.

Career help:
Although job hunting was not my top priority during this course, I enjoyed the process of analyzing my own SWOT to figure out my superpower (it’s not as easy as it seems) and the tips/advice on how to be an outstanding job candidate through creating a better resume and cover letter, practicing interview questions and ‘smart’ networking.

To recap, it is definitely an intensive but manageable course, packed with practical knowledge and tools. To me this PM course is well worth the money and a good investment. Having someone (my instructor Mischa) there guiding me through my project without judgement was crucial. The emphasis and mindsets of user-obsession and collaboration with teams are invaluable for whatever I will do in my next career. Lastly, the network and friendship with some of my peers is priceless. I highly recommend it.

5/28/2020
  • Omar Jabara
  • Graduated: 2020

"Product School - Product Management certification"

I recently completed the 5 day intensive Product Management Certification course at the Product School and although it was no walk in the park, it was unbelievably enriching. You definitely get what you put in, our instructor, Maureen Keating, was amazing,... Read More

4/28/2020
  • Maria Floris

"Amazing Experience!"

What a great experience! I was looking into switching from Marketing to digital Product Management and this course was exactly what I needed to get it.

The curriculum is pretty solid: amazing frameworks, tools, best practices, etc. And the hands-on exercises... Read More

Totally recommended to those who are willing to break into Product Management

Product School's average rating is 4.78 out of 5.0 based on 210 review(s).