Software Development Academy

Courses: Automation Software Tester - PL, Java - EE, Java - FI, Java - LV, LT, Java - RO, Java from Scratch - PL, PHP from Scratch - RO, +7 more.
Python - EE, Python - FI, DK, Python - RO, Python from Scratch - PL, Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI, Software Tester - PL, Software Tester - RO

Online, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Katowice, +27 more.
Krakow, Lublin, Łódź, Opole, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Toruń, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zielona Góra, Tallinn, Tartu, Helsinki, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Oradea, Arad, Craiova, Galați, Timișoara, Copenhagen.

About Software Development Academy

Software Development Academy is the first programming academy in Poland and the largest in the CEE offering training profiled for the needs of the ICT market. SDA offers Java, .NET, JavaScript, C, C#, Python, PHP, HTML and C++ courses in the evening or... Read More

Trainers at SDA are genuine practitioners with years of experience in their trade, and have teaching skills as well. Students are expected to have the ability of analytical and logical thinking, motivation and involvement, availability, teamwork and English skills.

Software Development Academy is also a reliable partner in upskilling, reskilling and recruitment processes of entire teams. By combining technological and industry knowledge, SDA trainings provide companies with unique value, increasing employee efficiency and stimulating business development.

Automation Software Tester - PL

Locations: Online, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Katowice, Krakow, Lublin, Łódź, Opole, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Toruń, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zielona Góra

Automation Software Tester, a 229-hour-long, part-time course teaches you how to use an automation tool to execute your test case suite. On the contrary, Software Testing is performed by a human sitting in front of a computer carefully executing the test steps. At the end of the course, you will prepare the final project.

Our Automation Software Tester course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Subjects: Software Testing

Java - EE

Locations: Online, Tallinn, Tartu

Java from Scratch is a 443-hour-long, part-time course that will teach you how to programme in Java and use programming tools and technologies necessary for programmer’s effective work. For the final project, you will prepare application from scratch. The project will be a great opportunity for you to master your skills, and what is more, you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Our Java from Scratch course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Java - FI

Locations: Helsinki

Java from Scratch is a 322-hour-long, part-time course that will teach you how to programme in Java and use programming tools and technologies necessary for programmer’s effective work. For the final project, you will prepare application from scratch. The project will be a great opportunity for you to master your skills, and what is more, you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Java - LV, LT

Locations: Online, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas

Java from Scratch is a 327-hour-long, part-time course that will teach you how to programme in Java and use programming tools and technologies necessary for programmer’s effective work. For the final project, you will prepare application from scratch. The project will be a great opportunity for you to master your skills, and what is more, you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Java - RO

Locations: Online, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Oradea, Arad, Craiova, Galați, Timișoara

Java from Scratch is a 360-hour-long, part-time course that will teach you how to programme in Java and use programming tools and technologies necessary for programmer’s effective work. For the final project, you will prepare application from scratch. The project will be a great opportunity for you to master your skills, and what is more, you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Java from Scratch - PL

Locations: Online, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Toruń, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zielona Góra, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Katowice, Krakow, Lublin, Łódź, Opole

PHP from Scratch - RO

Locations: Online, Bucharest, Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Oradea, Arad, Craiova, Galați

PHP from Scratch is a 292-hour-long, part-time course that will allow you to get acquainted with the most popular back-end technology, used on almost 80% of the websites. During the training, you will also learn the basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript needed to successfully create the frontend part. At the end of this course, you will prepare your final practical project, which will be a great opportunity for you to test your new skills and - what is more - you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Our PHP from Scratch course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Subjects: PHP

Python - EE

Locations: Online, Tartu, Tallinn

Python is known as the best choice for learning programming. Our 385-hour-long, part-time course teaches you how to write the code in Python, use programming and database technologies.

Once you have acquired the above-mentioned skills, you will be able to develop a project where you can make use of them. Together with your trainer and the class, you will discuss the project subject and assumptions and then implement it.

Our Python from Scratch course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Python - FI, DK

Locations: Helsinki, Copenhagen

Python is known as the best choice for learning programming. Our 285-hour-long, part-time course teaches you how to write the code in Python, use programming and database technologies.

Python - RO

Python is known as the best choice for learning programming. Our 311-hour-long, part-time course teaches you how to write the code in Python, use programming and database technologies.

Software Development Academy Reviews

Overall

4.58/5

1/20/2021
  • Graduated: 2019

"duża cena jak na kurs gdzie większość to grupa zaawansowana"

Czuję pewien niedosyt po zakończeniu kursu Java od podstaw w SDA. Na kurs zapisałem się z myślą o zmianie branży, ale. Pierwszy trener, który prowadził wprowadzenie do Javy ( pierwsze 4 zajęcia) okazał się nieprzygotowany do prowadzenia zajęć. Przez co... Read More

1/18/2021
  • Justinas Mikalauskas | Developer
  • Java - LV, LT
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great course, teachers, support - Java from scratch Lithuania"

Great Academy that gives a full stack course of Java with great teachers, best of them (Hall of Fame): Eivydas, Rūtenis, Mindaugas. Great support from teachers. Maybe a bit disorganized but teachers compensated for it. Course is as difficult as it has... Read More

12/21/2020
  • modith Hadya
  • Graduated: 2020

"Great teaching and excellent support from SDA"

Teachers who are working in the company share their real-world applications of the study. Constant overall curriculum checks from the SDA, with feedback forms to improve from their side. Resume and Linkedin checks after the course is finished. Overall... Read More

12/16/2020
  • Oleksandr | Software engineer

"Super nice course"

I will highly recommend SDA as an fast education platform. I took Java course and after 1 year from the start I got my first position as a developer. With the knowledge after the course I was competitive on the market, and my knowledge helped me on the... Read More

12/14/2020
  • Alessandro Bardelli | IT Security Specialist
  • Python - EE
  • Graduated: 2020

"I threw 825 EUR in the trash"

Python Remote course in English:

Software Development academy Estonia remote course, I am writing here cause the main office is in Poland.

I can say I have lost 825€. I withdrew from the contract at half of the course.

I’ll start saying that I’m not new... Read More

I have made my researches before getting in this course, I added many people on LinkedIn related to the SDA and asked them how was their experience and 90% of the feedbacks I have got was good. So I was feeling exited to start this journey with sda that was also recommended from a my colleague who’s a backend developer here in Wroclaw.

At the beginning I/we were just a bit worried about the material given to us from sda but the first two teacher were compensating with their knowledge.

After about 2 months sda started changing teachers.
At that point everything got worse.
The teachers started rotating between them. We started having teachers that barely spoke English and the material was really poorly written in English and even though we asked with many complaints to them to review it and upgrade nothing still had changed.

For the records I have to say that At the end when I was leaving they asked me if they would cover back all the “missed and badly delivered” lectures for free if I would stay. Due the total disappointment I said no. At that period I had found 100 times better material online for practically free confronting the sda price range.
Other 3 people left the course.

I want to underline and repeat myself that I am talking about The Python remote course from scratch.
The others might be excellent courses, but this was my experience with that one. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Drop me a message I can send u plenty of material for basically free. Instead of spending thousands of euros for course that isn’t worth 300 EUR.

Here attached an email that a teacher wrote for us being concerned about general disappointment of the class.

I have plenty of other screenshots feel free to ping me on LinkedIn or fb and I’ll reply you back :).

12/12/2020
  • Marcin Skalski | Junior Java Developer
  • Java from Scratch - PL
  • Graduated: 2020

"Learning experience worth paying for!"

Pros:
- many different teachers give a different point of view for problem-solving in IT
- topics covered during the course are in fact very wide and useful during the first steps in the carrier as a software developer
- contact with company employees is... Read More

Cons:
- sometimes a little disorganized, but it may be due to the year 2020 :)

12/10/2020
  • Cristian Pop | Applications Management Engineer
  • Java - RO
  • Graduated: 2020

"The guidance that you need in IT"

This was just what I needed to be able to switch to a career in IT. I have tried alot to study on my own, to follow guides online and so on, but it just wasn't enough.
The course helped me understand the full scope of a developer job and offered knowledge... Read More

As a result of the course, I got a job as an Application Management Engineer in the same month I have finished my course.

Pros:
-A great deal of knowledge and subjects in the curriculum
-Supportive and experienced teachers
-HR support for CV and LinkedIn account
-300+ hours of practical and theoretical study, which is more then I have seen on other courses

Cons:
-You need to put in alot of extra-effort, especially if you have zero knowledge of programming; attending just the course is not enough (it's something they tell you from the beginning), you need to work at home as well, which can be difficult if you have a job as well (this is not necessarily a con)
-Some of the tools studied are outdated (like JavaFX), but this is usually changed with newer generations of students
-It can seem like there is a huge deal of knowledge crammed into a small time-frame, especially if you don't put in any extra effort at home; I would suggest spending more time on the important tools and knowledge, like the Java basics, Spring Boot, Angular etc, and less on things like Java FX or parts of Spring that would take more then a day to understand (like Spring Security), done in half a day

12/8/2020
  • Robert | Junior Java Developer
  • Java - LV, LT
  • Graduated: 2020

"Good place to get the right direction"

Since this was an unprecedented year for all forms of education and my course managed to be both offline and online, it's hard to say how much of my experience will apply to future applicants, but I think the general impressions still apply:
- Courses... Read More

12/7/2020
  • Yevheniia Bulatnikova | QA Specialist
  • Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI
  • Graduated: 2020

"Real chance to get a dream job"

My story will be a story of success or a story of perfectly matched coincidence or a story of a stubborn person.
It happened in the beginning of the March I accidentally bumped on the adv of SDA Software testing courses. Of course because I was searching... Read More

12/1/2020
  • Preche-Amour Florian | Java Software Engineer
  • Java - EE
  • Graduated: 2020

"Very enriching learning experience."

The trainers and management team are very professionals in what they do, so i highly recommend SDA to those who want to enter the IT industry.
From zero knowledge to becoming a java software engineer by studying at SDA!
Special thanks to the career advisor... Read More

Software Development Academy's average rating is 4.58 out of 5.0 based on 149 review(s).