Software Development Academy

Courses: Automation Software Tester - PL, Java - EE, Java - FI, Java - LV, LT, Java - RO, Java from Scratch - PL, PHP from Scratch - RO, +7 more.
Python - EE, Python - FI, DK, Python - RO, Python from Scratch - PL, Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI, Software Tester - PL, Software Tester - RO

Online, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Katowice, +27 more.
Krakow, Lublin, Łódź, Opole, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Toruń, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zielona Góra, Tallinn, Tartu, Helsinki, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Oradea, Arad, Craiova, Galați, Timișoara, Copenhagen.

About Software Development Academy

Software Development Academy is the first programming academy in Poland and the largest in the CEE offering training profiled for the needs of the ICT market. SDA offers Java, .NET, JavaScript, C, C#, Python, PHP, HTML and C++ courses in the evening or... Read More

Trainers at SDA are genuine practitioners with years of experience in their trade, and have teaching skills as well. Students are expected to have the ability of analytical and logical thinking, motivation and involvement, availability, teamwork and English skills.

Software Development Academy is also a reliable partner in upskilling, reskilling and recruitment processes of entire teams. By combining technological and industry knowledge, SDA trainings provide companies with unique value, increasing employee efficiency and stimulating business development.

Python from Scratch - PL

Locations: Online, Białystok, Bydgoszcz, Częstochowa, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Katowice, Krakow, Lublin, Łódź, Opole, Poznań, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Toruń, Warszawa, Wrocław, Zielona Góra

Python is known as the best choice for learning programming. Our 285-hour-long, part-time course teaches you how to write the code in Python, use programming and database technologies.

Once you have acquired the above-mentioned skills, you will be able to develop a project where you can make use of them. Together with your trainer and the class, you will discuss the project subject and assumptions and then implement it.

Our Python from Scratch course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Subjects: Python

Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI

Locations: Online, Riga, Vilnius, Kaunas, Tallinn, Tartu, Helsinki

Learn the essentials of software testing to advance your career from top institutions worldwide. In this 116-hour-long, part-time course, during which you will learn how to catch bugs and break software as you discover different testing methods that will help you build better software.

At the end, you will prepare the final project. The project will be a great opportunity for you to master your skills, and what is more, you can include it in your first career portfolio!

Our Software Tester course is suitable for people without previous programming experience.

Software Tester - PL

Learn the essentials of software testing to advance your career from top institutions worldwide. In this 116-hour-long, part-time course you learn how to catch bugs and break software as you discover different testing methods that will help you build better software.

Software Tester - RO

Locations: Online, Bucharest, Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Oradea, Arad, Craiova, Galați

Software Development Academy Reviews

Overall

4.56/5

12/16/2020
  • Oleksandr | Software engineer

"Super nice course"

I will highly recommend SDA as an fast education platform. I took Java course and after 1 year from the start I got my first position as a developer. With the knowledge after the course I was competitive on the market, and my knowledge helped me on the... Read More

12/14/2020
  • Alessandro Bardelli | IT Security Specialist
  • Python - EE
  • Graduated: 2020

"I threw 825 EUR in the trash"

Python Remote course in English:

Software Development academy Estonia remote course, I am writing here cause the main office is in Poland.

I can say I have lost 825€. I withdrew from the contract at half of the course.

I’ll start saying that I’m not new... Read More

I have made my researches before getting in this course, I added many people on LinkedIn related to the SDA and asked them how was their experience and 90% of the feedbacks I have got was good. So I was feeling exited to start this journey with sda that was also recommended from a my colleague who’s a backend developer here in Wroclaw.

At the beginning I/we were just a bit worried about the material given to us from sda but the first two teacher were compensating with their knowledge.

After about 2 months sda started changing teachers.
At that point everything got worse.
The teachers started rotating between them. We started having teachers that barely spoke English and the material was really poorly written in English and even though we asked with many complaints to them to review it and upgrade nothing still had changed.

For the records I have to say that At the end when I was leaving they asked me if they would cover back all the “missed and badly delivered” lectures for free if I would stay. Due the total disappointment I said no. At that period I had found 100 times better material online for practically free confronting the sda price range.
Other 3 people left the course.

I want to underline and repeat myself that I am talking about The Python remote course from scratch.
The others might be excellent courses, but this was my experience with that one. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Drop me a message I can send u plenty of material for basically free. Instead of spending thousands of euros for course that isn’t worth 300 EUR.

Here attached an email that a teacher wrote for us being concerned about general disappointment of the class.

I have plenty of other screenshots feel free to ping me on LinkedIn or fb and I’ll reply you back :).

12/12/2020
  • Marcin Skalski | Junior Java Developer
  • Java from Scratch - PL
  • Graduated: 2020

"Learning experience worth paying for!"

Pros:
- many different teachers give a different point of view for problem-solving in IT
- topics covered during the course are in fact very wide and useful during the first steps in the carrier as a software developer
- contact with company employees is... Read More

Cons:
- sometimes a little disorganized, but it may be due to the year 2020 :)

12/10/2020
  • Cristian Pop | Applications Management Engineer
  • Java - RO
  • Graduated: 2020

"The guidance that you need in IT"

This was just what I needed to be able to switch to a career in IT. I have tried alot to study on my own, to follow guides online and so on, but it just wasn't enough.
The course helped me understand the full scope of a developer job and offered knowledge... Read More

As a result of the course, I got a job as an Application Management Engineer in the same month I have finished my course.

Pros:
-A great deal of knowledge and subjects in the curriculum
-Supportive and experienced teachers
-HR support for CV and LinkedIn account
-300+ hours of practical and theoretical study, which is more then I have seen on other courses

Cons:
-You need to put in alot of extra-effort, especially if you have zero knowledge of programming; attending just the course is not enough (it's something they tell you from the beginning), you need to work at home as well, which can be difficult if you have a job as well (this is not necessarily a con)
-Some of the tools studied are outdated (like JavaFX), but this is usually changed with newer generations of students
-It can seem like there is a huge deal of knowledge crammed into a small time-frame, especially if you don't put in any extra effort at home; I would suggest spending more time on the important tools and knowledge, like the Java basics, Spring Boot, Angular etc, and less on things like Java FX or parts of Spring that would take more then a day to understand (like Spring Security), done in half a day

12/8/2020
  • Robert | Junior Java Developer
  • Java - LV, LT
  • Graduated: 2020

"Good place to get the right direction"

Since this was an unprecedented year for all forms of education and my course managed to be both offline and online, it's hard to say how much of my experience will apply to future applicants, but I think the general impressions still apply:
- Courses... Read More

12/7/2020
  • Yevheniia Bulatnikova | QA Specialist
  • Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI
  • Graduated: 2020

"Real chance to get a dream job"

My story will be a story of success or a story of perfectly matched coincidence or a story of a stubborn person.
It happened in the beginning of the March I accidentally bumped on the adv of SDA Software testing courses. Of course because I was searching... Read More

12/1/2020
  • Preche-Amour Florian | Java Software Engineer
  • Java - EE
  • Graduated: 2020

"Very enriching learning experience."

The trainers and management team are very professionals in what they do, so i highly recommend SDA to those who want to enter the IT industry.
From zero knowledge to becoming a java software engineer by studying at SDA!
Special thanks to the career advisor... Read More

11/20/2020
  • Niculae George-Cosmin | QA
  • Java - RO
  • Graduated: 2020

"Very interesting experience, a good practical experience"

I attended to the remote Java online classes. In the beginning I had some doubts about the course because it was remote, but it was a nice experience. The most appreciated fact by me at this was that the trainers had a lot of patience with the students... Read More

11/20/2020
  • Anonymous | Proj. manager

"Better then average-great"

Pros:
- I am working a full-time job, so the ability to take classes on weekends. You can concentrate on studies from early morning, do homework and self-improvement during the week and continue on next weekend - perfect for me;
- great communication from... Read More

11/14/2020
  • Roberts Kovalauskis | Automation tester
  • Software Tester - LV, LT, EE, FI

"The right choise"

My path in IT started with the SDA course. And I’m not regreting, that one day I’ve decided to take this step!

The most important that in the SDA I’ve gained the belief in myself. I realised that finding job in IT and changing my life is possible. But... Read More

Software Development Academy's average rating is 4.56 out of 5.0 based on 156 review(s).