Devmountain

Best Bootcamp

Ranked 2022 Best Bootcamp

About Devmountain

Location: Online, Lehi, Dallas

Devmountain is a coding bootcamp and design school that offers housing at no extra cost to immersive students who attend one of its three campuses: Lehi, Utah; Dallas, Texas; and Phoenix, Arizona. It was founded in 2013 and has graduated more than 3,200... Read More

Community
Devmountain courses are in-person. Students work individually and together to accomplish projects in a real-world setting. Devmountain’s Utah campus offers a unique program that places iOS, UX, and QA students together in collaborative groups to launch an app in the App Store by the end of the bootcamp.

Career Support
Career support is available to every student and includes resume workshopping, employer networking, and interview preparation. This is baked into the immersive bootcamp experience.

Affordability
Devmountain’s courses are competitively priced and tuition financing is available through third-parties.

Application Process
The application process consists of three parts, including filling out an application, participating in a phone consultation, and completing a skill review. The purpose of this process is to help students discover if the bootcamp experience and specific course is a good fit for them or not.

User Experience Design | After Hours

Cost: $7,900
Duration: 16 weeks
Locations: Online, Lehi
In-person Available Online

Students hit on the basics of researching and prototyping as well as information architecture and visual design. This course is designed to help students make the most of user experience design in the modern world, giving them a better understanding of what UX design is.

Course Offerings:
In-person instruction and collaborative projects
Career support available to all students
After-hours schedule for increased flexibility
Informative three-step application process

2/26/2015

Course
Web Development | Immersive

Overall

"Best thing I've ever done for my professional development"

Like the title of my review says, attending DevMountain was the best decision I've made for my professional development. Just before applying DevMountain, I had tried to learn through Codeacademy, Treehouse, and MIT online courses, but I felt overwhelmed... Read More

My friend suggested that I look into attending a coding bootcamp, and after comparing several different ones, I picked DevMountain. I liked that they offered a curriculum that taught the MEAN stack. I also liked that they boasted a high job placement rate at a LOW cost. I don't think there's anywhere else in the country that includes housing in the cost of tuition.

The instructors at DevMountain were awesome, and the mentors provided excellent support. DevMountain not only how to build web application, but how to continue learning throughout my career. I recommend DevMountain to anybody who is passionate about learning and loves a good challenge.