La Capsule

Courses: Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer, +-6 more.
Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Marseille, Lyon, Paris, +-4 more.
Paris.

About La Capsule

La Capsule Academy is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Lyon and Paris, France.

During the course, students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students will also learn advanced concepts... Read More

The course also includes a 2-week final project with help from teachers and mentors. After graduation, there is a 4-week mentor program where bootcamp graduates can utilize career prep and job search help.

Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Locations: Marseille, Lyon, Paris,

Learn JavaScript, React and Node.js.

La Capsule Reviews

Overall

4.99/5

11/20/2020
  • Mathilde | Product Owner
  • Graduated: 2020

"La Capsule's Part Time program was perfect to combine my job and my learning of code"

I did La Capsule's Part Time program in order to gain technical skills in my job. As a Product Owner, mastering the technical aspect is becoming more and more essential in my opinion. I also wanted to better understand the product I was selling to be... Read More

I didn't have time to follow a full-time training course, so the Part Time training was a very good compromise for me to be able to combine both my job and my learning of code. It was intense, but I was able to learn the essential notions to better interact with the technical teams and understand the technical aspect of my product.

The teachers were excellent, we are always very well supervised and followed throughout the training, it's very pleasant! The resources we have at our disposal and the pedagogical platform are also very well done and easy to use.

I recommend this training to all the persons who like me want to learn the technical aspect to be more comfortable in their job. I really feel the difference on a daily basis. My communications with the technical teams are now very fluid and I can be more legitimate in front of customers.

11/20/2020
  • Thomas | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"I feel operational to code my own application from scratch !"

I decided to learn how to code so that I could build my own application project from scratch. I wanted to code in React Native and La Capsule had a program very adapted to my needs.

At the end of the 10 weeks I can say that it was a successful bet ! I... Read More

I am delighted with my training, I was able to code the mvp of my application during the last two weeks and I now feel armed to take over my project and consolidate it ! I Hope it will come out in stores as soon as possible!

Thanks to La Capsule for this great training rich in terms of learning and beautiful encounters.

11/19/2020
  • Lise | Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"I truly recommend La Capsule to anyone"

I have worked in the design sector for several years. I wanted some change and I realized while talking with developers that it was a sector full of opportunities. The bootcamp format is great for gaining skills quickly and I particularly liked the curriculum... Read More

11/19/2020
  • Dorian C | Developer
  • Graduated: 2019

"I spent 10 amazing weeks"

I had started taking some courses on the internet to learn how to code and it made me want to follow a training course to go further.

When choosing my training, I had several criteria in mind : I wanted to learn Javascript because when I found out about... Read More

I really spent 10 incredible weeks. I learned completely new skills and set foot in a world that I'm passionate about. The pedagogy is very well thought out, very innovative. We work on theoretical courses in the morning and we apply them in the afternoon with the projects. The pedagogical resources are also very well done and of great help throughout the training. And of course, the atmosphere is very pleasant, whether with the other students or with the team. There is a very good spirit, it is nice to learn in these conditions.

One advice, go for it !

11/18/2020
  • Emmanuel B | Web Developer
  • Graduated: 2020

"La Capsule is a great training !"

La Capsule is a great training !

I wanted to reconvert myself in the web development field and I followed La Capsule's training. The program is very operational and allowed me to acquire very good skills. Applying the concepts you see in the morning classes... Read More

The atmosphere within the Batch is also great! We meet people from very different backgrounds, it's super enriching. A real group dynamic was created between us with a lot of mutual help and kindness.

La Capsule is a real experience from a human and intellectual point of view. It was very intense but I am now ready to start my new life and open myself to new opportunities.

11/18/2020
  • Alexandre
  • Graduated: 2019

"I did La Capsule's fullstack program and I loved it !"

I went to business school. After that, I did several internships in digital marketing and I quickly realized the importance of having technical knowledge when working in this field. I was curious to learn how to code and I told myself that it would be... Read More

A friend from business school had done La Capsule and had recommended this training to me. After some research I realized that it was indeed the bootcamp that offered the most relevant program and that taught Javascript, which is the most popular language of the moment.

I followed La Capsule's fullstack program and I loved it! The program is very well built with a mix of theory and practice, you build up your skills as you go along by developing new features every day. On top of that, there is a real spirit of mutual aid and everyone can fully develop its project.

I really appreciated the willingness of the team to help us progress, the Teachers are very good pedagogues, they are passionate and always there to help us. It's great to learn with them by our side.

I am very happy with my training, I learned a lot in only 10 weeks. I can see now a real difference in my job search with my new tech skills! I recommand La Capsule 100%.

11/17/2020
  • Jeanne | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2019

"The best training I could have imagined"

I had been working on an entrepreneurial project for some time. I quickly realized that going through external service providers was going to cost me a lot of money. So I decided to take the plunge and take a training course to learn how to code by myself.... Read More

As an entrepreneur, I found the coding bootcamp format very suitable for me. The project-based approach allows me to assimilate the notions as I go along and to quickly build up my skills. The last two weeks of training also allowed me to work on the mvp of my project and to code a first version.

The support that you get from the team is incredible, both during and after the training. They really follow us in our projects and have at heart to help us reach our goals.

I come out of La Capsule with a solid background and I feel capable of developing my project. I didn't think it would be possible in such a short time. I continue to advance on my project with other alumni of my batch.

It’s the best training I could have imagined !

11/17/2020
  • Paul S | Digital Project Manager
  • Graduated: 2020

"Excellent training at all levels !"

I wanted to upgrade my technical skills in my job to be more comfortable in my communications with developers and to be able to work with them on different projects.

A colleague had told me about La Capsule and I immediately liked the proposed program... Read More

The result? I'm delighted with the training I had, I couldn't have expected better. The teaching team is very available, always listening to our needs and ready to advise us. The Teachers and Assistant Teachers adapt to each person's level and to our learning method, which is great !

The atmosphere within the Batch was amazing, I created very good links with the other students. We keep in touch and continue to help each other on our projects.

Excellent training at all levels !

11/9/2020
  • Elisa B | Entrepreneur
  • Graduated: 2020

"A thousand thanks for this incredible adventure"

I had an entrepreneurial project in mind for years and I thought it was time to start coding my application myself, without having to go through agencies or external service providers that were totally out of my budget. I didn't want to go back for several... Read More

11/3/2020
  • Marie | Product Owner
  • Graduated: 2020

"A really good experience which allowed me to reach my professional goal !"

I recently graduated from a business school. During my studies, I did several internships in the digital field. I realized at that time the importance of knowing how to communicate with technical teams and developers. I was particularly interested in... Read More

The bootcamp format was in my opinion the most suitable for me. I had just finished several years of study and I didn't want to go back to a long training course. I also wanted a very practical training to be able to assimilate the notions over a short period of time.

Former colleagues told me about La Capsule and I immediately liked the program and the welcoming atmosphere. The selection process went very well, I found the team very attentive to my project.

The program is very practical oriented which allowed me to build up my skills as I went along and to reach a very good level at the end. It's very rewarding to deliver something concrete every day and to directly apply the theoretical notions you see. All this in a very good atmosphere and with a team that is always very present and available.

I recommend La Capsule, it was really a great experience and it allowed me to reach my professional goal by finding a position as Product Owner just after the end of the bootcamp.

La Capsule's average rating is 4.99 out of 5.0 based on 97 review(s).