La Capsule

Online, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, +5 more.
Bruxelles, Nice, Monaco, Lille, Bordeaux

About La Capsule

Location: Online, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Bruxelles, Nice, Monaco, Lille, Bordeaux

La Capsule is a full-time, 10-week web and mobile development bootcamp in Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice (France), Monaco and Brussels (Belgium).

During the course, students will learn the common core of web development and master basic foundations. Students... Read More

Code Essentials

Cost: €1,500
Duration: 8 weeks
Locations: Online

Part-time on weekday evenings, for 8 weeks to learn the basics of programming and to improve technical skills

DevOps Engineer

Cost: €7,000
Duration: 9 weeks
Locations: Online, Paris
In-person Available Online

9 weeks available on the Paris campuses and remotely. The main technologies taught are Kubernetes, AWS, Linux, Docker.

Fullstack JavaScript Web Developer

Cost: €6,500
Locations: Online, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Bruxelles, Nice, Monaco, Lille, Bordeaux
In-person Available Online

Learn JavaScript, React and Node.js.

Subjects:

Benedetto Morici
Entrepreneur | Graduated: 2020

5/29/2020

Overall

"A turning point in my entrepreneurial journey!"

The Capsule was a real turning point in my entrepreneurial journey. After a career as a heritage architect, I decided to embark on an entrepreneurial digital project : a marketplace connecting the owners of private historic houses and visitors. However,... Read More

Bruno B

4/16/2020

Overall

"An incredible boost to my career!"

After many years working as a Product Owner, I quickly realized that I lacked the technical skills to perform better and have greater career opportunities.

I chose to learn how to code at La Capsule because the language, JavaScript, is very widespread... Read More

After two months of training I must say that I am not disappointed, the quality is there!
The organization of the day is great with classes in the morning, exercises and projects in the afternoon. The pedagogy is really well thought out! We are well supervised without it being too much! We are left to think for ourselves so that once the program is over, we are not completely left behind, but at the same time, the teachers and assistant teachers are there to help us if we get stuck!

I just loved the atmosphere within the batch! No judgements, lots of support, you learn to work as a team right from the start of the program. It was a great bootcamp and I kept in touch with all my training buddies.

Since I graduated from La Capsule, I've applied for new jobs opportunities and I was offered a great job as a PO! La Capsule has really been a boost in my career.
It was a great experience, very rewarding and complete! I'm impressed by everything I've been able to do in just 10 weeks! Just awesome.

David

4/15/2020

"Amazing!!"

I was starting to go around in circles in my position that I had held for quite a few years already and I wanted a new challenge.
I've always loved to create, and I wanted to have a meaningful job, get "real" know-how and feel useful. I had been thinking... Read More

I turned to La Capsule because the school teaches JavaScript, THE language to know today, especially if you're starting a career as a developer!
I also loved the idea of learning to code on real projects, and the pedagogy seemed really appropriate.

Once I was in training, I discovered other qualities at this school. The atmosphere and ambiance was just great. Very stimulating intellectually but also very pleasant, with a lot of kindness, both on the side of the teachers and the students. A lot of helping each other. The teaching resources and the Ariane platform are top-notch! Even today, after the end of my batch, I still use it to review notions I have forgotten or to improve myself on certain subjects.

As I already mentioned, the project pedagogy is very well thought out! Applying the knowledge learned in the morning allows you to really understand and assimilate the notions in the afternoon. After several years in the professional world, I didn't want to find myself back in school listening to a course all day long! The rhythm and the practice, almost all day long, offered at La Capsule were perfect for me.

Those 10 weeks went by at a crazy pace! And I loved it! Thanks to the last two weeks during which we developed a group project for one of my classmates, I was able to join the post-training project and now I work with him! At La Capsule, I found a new job, but also sincere friendly and professional relationships. It completely changed my life!

Timothée Pan
Graduated: 2018

3/10/2020

"Super team"

Super team, the training is very well built with the daily application of the notions seen in class. The atmosphere among the students is very good and with the teachers and the team of La Capsule too!
The last two weeks where we develop a project from... Read More

Xavier Gm

2/14/2020

Overall

"My project at La Capsule"

I really enjoyed my training at La Capsule. The strong point of this program is the pedagogy based on the application and creation of weekly projects.
The last two weeks of Batch allowed me to code a MVP of my application.

I had a really good contact with... Read More

I recommend this training to all those who wish to develop a project and do not want to go through service providers who will not always be able to meet your needs 100%.

Franck Clvt

2/6/2020

"Very complete bootcamp"

La Capsule's web developer program is very complete. After a logic test and an interview with the admissions team, I joined the program. Marlene and Noel were very nice and explained me well the training, what I will be able to do at the end, what I could... Read More

Pascal Thibodeau

1/23/2020

Overall

"javascript and mobile development"

I chose La Capsule for its language and mobile development learning. In my professional reconversion, I wanted to enter the job market as quickly as possible and thus learn a language that is widespread and in demand. I also wanted to know how to develop... Read More

Thank you La Capsule! It was a great experience!

Aurore

1/20/2020

"Best coding bootcamp"

The intensity and quality of La Capsule's training make this program an effective and rewarding bootcamp coding program!

I integrated La Capsule after detecting a particular feeling with the code. So I decided to train myself. After graduating, I didn't... Read More

I have absolutely no regrets! The teachers were very formative and pedagogical. They paid attention to our progress and really accompanied us when we were in difficulty with a concept. You would think that given the speed of the training, the teachers didn't have time to dwell on a case, but that wasn't the case at all!

The courses were very clear and the daily exercises and weekly projects allowed a good understanding of the concepts. This format is a change from traditional courses! I really didn't feel like going back to school!

The size of the class is also on a human scale (about 30 people), so you are not lost in a large group of people and you sympathize very easily with the other students! I met inspiring people who I kept in touch with after my training!

In conclusion, a great experience with interesting and listening people! Don't hesitate, go for it!

Heloise

1/17/2020

"A great experience"

I loved my training at The Capsule! The teachers were available to answer our questions and accompany us throughout the training.
The team is very friendly and there is a very good atmosphere in the classroom!
I was able to meet people with very different... Read More

La Capsule allowed me to develop new skills and deepen my marketing profile to improve my CV!

Hugues B

1/17/2020

"Thank you La Capsule!!"

As a salesman for several years, I wished to reconvert myself in computer science. So I joined La Capsule several months ago. And I'm delighted!

The course formats were very intense and very enriching! The teachers were attentive and available to help... Read More

Today, I was able to continue with an internship after my coding bootcamp to deepen my knowledge and I am completely fulfilled in my new job!