WeCloudData

Best Bootcamp

Ranked 2021 Best Bootcamp

About WeCloudData

Location: Online, Toronto

WeCloudData offers full and part-time Data Science courses in Toronto, Canada. Students can choose from a full-time, 12-week immersive Data Science Bootcamp, or part-time courses in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Python for Data Science, and more.... Read More

WeCloudData is a leading data science training provider in Canada. Its data science, data engineering, and data analytics programs are designed to be highly practical and focusing on teaching students to understand end-to-end data science processes via hands-on projects, labs, and assignments.

Over the past two years, WeCloudData has helped hundreds of students build awesome project portfolios and make the smooth transition into the data science field. WeCloudData has also successfully delivered corporate training to teams in various companies, including TD, Bell, Canadian Tire and CIBC. With extensive connections in the field, WeCloudData can make sure the curricula are designed around the skills Canadian employers are seeking.

Applied Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Online Live

Cost: $5,600
Duration: 8 weeks
Locations: Online

This course will cover the basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel while a focus on hands-on practice through commonly used business applications.

Our trainees are among the top candidates in the market quickly snatched by large corporations and start-ups. While 90% candidates fail employers' technical test, our trainees can pass coding challenge and case interview. We also provide career services to fit them for BA, BI, DA careers in retail, e-commerce, supply chain, banking, insurance, fintech and healthcare industries.

20 hours, start any time
- Pre-Camp Lab (20 hours) TA-Supported: installs and practices, flatten the learning curve, level up skills with 5 data tools

160 hours, 40 weekdays (4 hours/day), 8 weeks (5 days/week)
- Fundamentals (36 ****hours) Instructor-led: Excel (6), Tableau (6), Power BI (6), SQL (9), Python (9)
- Coding Workshop (18 hours) Instructor-led: LeetCode SQL (9), LeetCode Python (9), practice coding with laser focus
- Project Workshop (66 hours) Instructor-led: Business Analysis (9), Digital Marketing (12), CRM (9), Risk Management (9), Supply Chain (9), Fintech (9), Retail eCommerce - (9), 7 projects to build your portfolio
- During-Camp Lab (40 hours) TA-Supported: 'ask me anything' (AMA) about assignments. quizzes, portfolios, certifications

Business, Python, Data Analytics, SQL

Applied Data Engineering Online Live

Cost: $8,000 - $12,000
Duration: 24 weeks
Locations: Online

WeCloudData’s Data Engineering certificate program focuses on helping students to acquire the essential data engineering skills, gain professional experience, and prepare for data engineer careers.

Tuition:

Cost: 14,000
Duration: 13 weeks
Locations: Toronto
In-person Only

The Applied Data Science and Big Data Diploma Program is created to help close the gap between Academia and the Industry. It is a 13-week immersive learning program designed for university/college graduates and career switchers who want to learn data science skills fast and gain real hands-on industry experience, and get a job in the Data & AI industry in a relatively shorter time frame.

Subjects:
Linux, SQL Programming, SciPy, NumPy, Python, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Hadoop, AWS, Data Science, Statistics & Probability

WeCloudData Reviews

WeCloudData logo

4.98/5 (42 reviews)

Sameer Sharma
Graduated: 2019

3/11/2020

Applied Data Science and Big Data Diploma Program

Overall

"Great way to unlock doors"

I have a Quant background but unified analytics which is the demand of the day is more than just being good in stats and knowing python. You must be able to have an applied understanding of the end to end machine learning process from Etl to deployment... Read More

This in a nut shell is what you will learn in the weclouddata boot camp.

It is very practical and the client projects during the boot camp really help. The network is also very good when it comes to being reffered.

Obviously in a boot camp you need to make the effort to stay ahead else it becomes hard to catch up. I like the personal attention you get from the chief instructor and his team. They push their students into the industry. It is a win win relationship.

From my 2019 summer batch almost everyone got a job already within the field be it data science or engineering.

Anonymous
Graduated: 2019

11/15/2019

"Best Learning Experience"

Full time big data courses is very well-organized. The course covered everything for data science, such as python, SQL, machine learning including math, and big data related knowledge. Course materials are easy to understand.
Vinny, Shaohua and Shan are... Read More

Sinthushan Sooriyakumar
Analyst | Graduated: 2018

2/18/2019

Overall

"Great place to start you data science journey"

I started this course without a formal programming or statistic/math background. I really enjoyed the top down approach used by Vinny, not only does it keep you interested when learning the libraries and syntax, it also drives you to peruse more self... Read More

Celio R. de Oliveira
Advertising Manager | Graduated: 2018

2/18/2019

Overall

"The best experience and teaching environment"

Python for Data Science course conducted by Vinny and Rhys offers a great learning experience for people starting with their journey to become Data Scientists. Vinny starts with the basics and gradually moves on the advance topics. The topics are also... Read More

Linda Jin
Data Services Manager | Graduated: 2018

11/14/2018

"Build real-time solution"

In our company we have recently migrated to big data platform. As this is huge investment, next goal is how to utilize all the advanced tool sets and design and develop solid solution . After this course, not only test all NOSQL databases, the amazing... Read More

ShaoHua is experienced instructor and he explained the complex tech problem and put them into lots of flow charts which are easy to understand, especially for map/reduce and RDD, the theories were rooted deeply into our mind. and never forget.

I will recommend anyone interested in big data and lack of experience take this course and it will provide you hands on experience and make you feel confident to advance on career path.

Sandy Liu

11/13/2018

Overall

"BEST Place to learn Data Science."

I feel so lucky and glad that I chose WeCloudData. I was a full-time data science boot camp student and received a job offer after the boot camp. It is not easy to jump into data science as a career when I realized my passion is in the data-related area.... Read More

M Chowdhury

11/13/2018

Overall

"Data Science & Big Data in Toronto"

I am a Data Science enthusiast, learning Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning for last couple of years. Besides doing online courses I have completed the Big Data at Scale from WeCloud data.

I would highly recommend WeCloud Data to anyone who... Read More

Grace
Software Developer | Graduated: 2018

11/12/2018

Overall

"Amazing learning experience and BEST instructor ever!"

I took the Big Data at Scale course with WeCloudData. The course introduces the latest big data tools and platforms such as Apache Spark and Amazon Web Services, as well as real-world use cases and industrial best practices. The course also includes an... Read More

I chose this course basically because my company uses Apache Spark and Hadoop distributed system, and I would like to learn more about it. Surprisingly, what I learned from this course has been far beyond my expectation! I wish I knew WeCloudData earlier so that I wouldn't have been that struggled at work.

Before taking this course, I barely understood some log errors such as "Fail to start name node" and could only write simple queries in spark-shell. Now, I learned the theories behind and improved my programming skills. I am even capable to teach my peer colleagues some materials. Moreover, all the best practices and use cases taught in class gave me great insight of how to build pipeline efficiently and let me practice to think about the big picture of a design. It is actually something I appreciate the most, since when I did the project, the overall design architecture just came into my mind immediately after my team defined the scope.

I would also like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the instructor Shaohua in this course. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and experienced, one of the best instructor I have ever seen! The way he approaches to a theory is really straightforward and easy to understand. He is nice and patient while answering questions as well, and always makes sure every student is on the right track. The program managers of WeCloudData are kind and amiable too. It was a great pleasure to talk with them!

Anonymous
Data Scientist | Graduated: 2018

11/6/2018

Overall

"Get a Job in Data Science"

There are so many resources available to learn data science, many free or very low cost. Why spend thousands of dollars to attend the WeCloud Data fulltime Bootcamp? For the Structure, Support, Resources, Opportunities and Networking it provides. The... Read More

Lectures and learning materials are provided. The focus on building skills in Python, SQL, Big Data, and building a strong business relevant Portfolio.The TAs and guest lectures are very helpful. You will still need to work very hard and supplement your learning beyond the classroom instruction with additional resources.

To get a job in Data Science, you need to convince hiring managers that you are prepared for that job. An excellent path to that goal is through the WeCloud Data Full Time Bootcamp. They will help you and you will reach that goal sooner than you could alone. It is worth the money.

I started the WeCloudData Fulltime Bootcamp starting in June and was offered a full-time job in Data Science by October.

James Jung

10/31/2018

"Amazing Bootcamp!"

I took the Full-Time Data Science Bootcamp in WeCloudData during the summer and got a job after taking the boot camp. The boot camp is really well-structured, where they cover all the topics in details in order to become a data scientist. Not only do... Read More